Game of Hordes Discussion

Here’s a thread for everyone to discuss stories/tips/tricks/information regarding the Game of Hordes event!

4 Likes

So…this isn’t a topic for this thread but there’s no thread for game of hoards(from what i see ) so I’ll post it here .
Torazu is pretty good in game of hoards although can’t say it’s at the level of nova aoe but its still good enough for it

1 Like

I’ll necro one of the GoH threads so we can move the discussion there

Edit: oh dang you’re right there isn’t anything that fits for it besides some smaller help threads. @Killerdog maybe you could pin a Game of Hordes Discussion thread?

4 Likes

I just auto battled the whole rooke level lmao

2 Likes

I was doing it with novadrake and I got raw bloodthirst to deal over 300k damage

4 Likes

How do we use auto battle

Click the auto button below the fast forward button for auto battle

2 Likes

This is my Game of Hordes team. Nulltron stun pulses or repulses a monster then I stun them to +1500secs. On Aurodragon’s first turn, I use heal rearguard and then instant switch friend on Nulltron. This way the stunners are lined up so Atrahasis can use necromancy each turn it gets. Islandoe gets revived by Atrahasis so it can accelerate Shivadragon and Leogeist before it uses stun burst.

4 Likes

I soooooooo want a skeleviathan and 3 leogeist frontline to face u !!! Devs plz make this happen…

GOH be Uno Reverse Crescendo !

4 Likes

My surname is Garcia. I guess they dedicated me an event…

5 Likes

Novemdomina spam AI team nothing else

All complete! I just kept restarting the Hell Battles until I found an easily stunnable frontline then I stunned them to +1800secs. I got lucky on the final battle which only took one try because the whole frontline was slow and stunnable.

3 Likes

I am refuse ,when I saw awaken asmodia or lemon. everything is gone :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I got lucky and didn’t face lemon at all but I did face asmodia. Fortunately it killed voidress so I could keep sweeping. I think next time I’m gonna keep my monsters poisoned whenever I can so they don’t get slept.

1 Like

Nice Idea

Me when I play goh,time attack and trials hell mode:
No PURPIE No party.

3 Likes

You should’ve been around when purpie was released

quack

1 Like

Clutched up in GoH on the last day

Strategy

• Complete Extreme up to Level 14 or 15
  • Then autobattle Rookie, Advanced, and Expert (up to Level 10 is safe)
  • Complete Master to Level 14 or 15
  • Then finish off the last couple of levels - then EVENT COMPLETE

My strategy

• Lunartic, Utopion, Gear and Gangrilla FL
  • Death Sentence, Bomb, Shell lock + Repent if necessary
  • Polaboss fifth and Raizen next
  • Have nova + angelion after
  • Bundam + Heavenswyrm + Grovodeus stalling
  • Weird baublebasher endgame + Nauticruiser

Playthrough enders

• Skele whale
  • Cristine + Asmod + Lemon