Unresponsive Secret Skills? Yes, they’re turned on 😁

Hey everyone,

Has anyone else had issues with unresponsive Secret Skills not working?
Before anyone says it, yes they’re turned on.

In the recent ‘The Ultimate Challenge’ Event, my Prismaryx and Celestrion’s Secret Skills didn’t seem to work?

Am I being dumb and they’re not enabled during this event or is there an issue? Just wondering if anyone else experienced this problem?

Both are linked with a condition. Did you regard that as well? For cele it’s a 100s restriction after his first turn and for prismaryx it’s a link move. I have both and didn’t face any issues. For first 200 level I have used him as well. After that the damage was just too less to continue versus buffed monsters

Yes I did take that into account, still didn’t seem to work for some reason?

That’s wierd mate. No clue. Are you able to record that? I mean was it only during uc or does it still occur

Literally just during the event :man_shrugging:t2:
Work fine everywhere else and have been fine in other events since

The same monsters in the different teams can have different setup for their Secret Skill.
Please double check if you use the team with their Secret Skill off by accident.

Info in case some players don’t know yet:
You can toggle the Secret Skill on and off not only in Unlock Secret Skill section but in Edit Teams by tapping the monster’s Secret Skill in skill detail panel.

1 Like

Are you guys gonna update SS skills that are one time use but doesn’t say so? I got super baited with shadowhunter.

I think when you are first taught about secret skills it explains they are all single-use skills, typically instant or very powerful

Typically yes but then there are skill where they mention it being “once per battle”. Why stop there? I know shadowhunter’ SS was created when SS first introduced but this, imo, needs to be updated for newer players also.

100% the skills were turned on and hadn’t had any use from them and appreciate they are a one time skill.

Didn’t realise you could also switch them on & off from edit team tho so that’s handy to know

Because we stop updating them. We mentioned it in Skill Information panel.
However, we will add a small icon next to the skill name to indicate the skill use limit in the next update. This will make every thing clear and the skill description shorter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I see. Please let us know if that happens again.
Thank you for the report.

As for SS toggle function, we mention it in Unlock Secret Skill section(you can see a green button with letter i). Maybe the button is not that outstanding… :thinking:

1 Like

Any news on when the update will drop @Dev_VKC?

2 Likes