Upgrade / downgrade secret skills

Hey everyone! I don’t post here very often but i’m sure many of you have noticed that with each big updates, more and more monsters are getting these sweet secret skills and i personally love it! However more secret skills = higher cost per monster and the 206 cost limit really makes me think twice before upgrading a secret skill. Please take note that i have nothing against that 206 cost limit i think it’s a fair number.

But i have an idea; i know we have the option to downgrade a secret skill at the cost of 100k silver. But if you ever want to get that secret skill back you have to pay another 500k + another ocarino ( which are pretty rare ) so what would you guys think if once we unlocked a secret skill we get the ability to activate it or disable it just like the current potion system?

Please do this. It’s a few monsters I want the secret skill on, but it has link. I often use them in teams without link.So I can’t unlock the skill…
I am talking about monsters like Prismaryx and Midasdragon.

Yes please.

The downgrade system is awful, ocarino are way to rare to just waste them. Agree it should be like potion, don’t mind a small cost, as 100K silver isn’t a lot.

Agree.
Link secret is a simple burden in most of the team.

One of the best ideas I’ve read on the forums, I specifically don’t unlock SS on some guys because I don’t want it with some teams.  Being able to toggle it on/off if you’ve unlocked it (even have 2 different teams with one using unlocked and other having it off would be wonderful)

I agree with this, it would not only follow the theme of potion bonuses etc but right now the function is more or less unused due to the cost and the rarity of ocarinos. 

Just removing the ocarino from the price after the first time would be enough tbh. 

Let’s just hope this reaches out to the devs :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure this is what we were asking for then the Devs decided to give us a way to remove secret skills, but not toggle. I can’t see a reason why they would hold back so much… we still have to keep within the 206 cost restriction so have to make careful decisions about which secret skills we want unlocked at the time. Also, Ocarinos are pretty rare so we can’t exactly unlock every secret skill for every legendary we own… not easily.