ULTRA EPIC STARTERS

I am having a lot of difficulties beating earth and thunder. Any hints/advice to get through them? I’m level 90 with a huge range of monsters. Also which starter does everyone reckon to use to ultra evolve?

I’d say thunder starter looks good for my team because I have a timestrike team but I think a good idea would be using a time strike team since it worked for me or a poison team aswell to bypass the hold ground monsters, it definitely is a challenge but I’ve beaten 3 of the 4 (still need to do thunder, my tickets ran out) now by using time strike and poison team also last biters are really useful if you have one (my team below)

what rank are you snuffy,i think were the same rank but my team was sucks,how do you manage to get that kind of monsters,do you buy gems,

If I remember correctly the earth starter had ultraquake (all), survivor, desperate bite, accelerate team (I think), hold ground and stun revenge. A pretty decent set.

I don’t remember the fire starter, but it had zealous strike (or whatever it’s called), ultrablaze (all) and it might have had stun revenge as well. It had some sort of summon ability as well that I didn’t notice. There where four rockoids at the end of the team.

The water starter had energy charge and energy burst, life flip self, hold ground and maybe stun revenge, I don’t remember.

Lighting starter was a pain. Stun flash, timestrike, protector killer, bloodcrave and hold ground.

They were all pretty tanky as well.

Lighting starter has stun pulse, it’s like stun grenade but doesn’t use a monster and single use per battle. 50 TU

To beat them, an opening line of a stun absorb protector, a poison revenger (e.g. voltiger), and a couple of death revengers (puffoxin / rhyno), leading on to a load of stunbombers / timestrikers should take pretty much all of the challenges down

So far i defeated the water and electric using sleep, dreamhunt, i have shadowstalker. And a couple of time strikers.

Movesets:

Water
Energy Charge
Energy Burst
Life Flip (Self)
Ultrawave (All)
Hold Ground
Stun Revenge

Thunder
Protect Killer
Time Strike
Stun Pulse
Bloodcrave

Earth
UltraStone (All)
Desparate Bite
Accelerate Team
Survivor
Hold Ground
Stunning revenge

Fire
UltraFlare (All)
Zealous Attack
Attack Boost
?
Hold Ground
Summoning Entrance
It seems like all of the new starter evolutions have moves that can be useful in a variety of different teams. Getting the Moaliths is a bit of a challenge, though. If you’re struggling with the battles, I’d recommend using either: stun, sleep, or unwanted friend strategies.

Galvbane has hold ground

Rexkong does not, but has stun revenge.

No you just save up your free gems for festival eggs which have a 1/18 chance of a legendary and a higher chance of super epics, you also just need a bit of luck and maybe try going to the build my team topic because they couple help you build something great from what you already have also in rank 62 or 63 now

thanks for the reply,im stupid to not saving my gems for the festival,now i have 17gems i will save it for the festival,thanks for the advise

Have someone tried to obtain the moaliths multiple times? Is it even possible or are we supposed to wait for the next event?

It’s not possible, I guess we’ll have to wait again…

Upgrade the Electro one think it was the best choice for the beginning. Now i have one more Protektor Killer. Thats ok

i defeated light,water,grass with this line up, any suggestions for the fire because it have a Summoning Entrance

Anyone curious the dungeons an be beat with all ingame monsters

oh that’s nice