Starter Suggestion

Which starter is the most helpful to have on your team starting out and in general later on?

they are all very similar in the beginning. the ultra evolution of the thunder-mon is the best tho :wink:

Subjective. Some teams may find the grass one the best based on sustainability. Both or very good, though.

For me galvbane but it depends on your monsters around support him.

The grass one looks the coolest too in my opinion.

hhm yeah right i guess i just love the thunder one :D the water mon is also viable. it seems the fire one is the weakest

When you start out it doesn’t matter who you choose, they all have the same moveset but for ultra evolutions, I’ve only used Galvbane and he is incredible, it’s easy to get Bloodcrave going and make 3-4 kills per battle at least. The only problem is that he doesn’t have stun revenge, but compared to what he brings it almost doesn’t matter.

I have Galvbane now, I’m going to get the grass one next for sure

I went with the fire one as he combos very strongly with zibel

It doesn’t matter which one you choose, they have similar stats and moves. And you can obtain the other 3 in side quest labyrinth of the four guardian beasts. As a starter, you better collect them all, they’re pretty good to start with. Later on, you can evolve them to 5 star monster. Then their moves aren’t the same anymore, but untill you’re there you’ll be able to choose whatever you want then.

so i need 4 of each

4 thunder
4 water
4 fire
4 earth

thanks a lot

All of them ultra evolved as well. But the coming event will only give one moalith if it’s like the last one. So you’ll only need 4 for now

aiming for that one next… gonna combine zibel with Bahamuzar dolphoenix and the fire super epic… see how many double retributions i’m able to pull off per fight

1 Like