Best starter to ultra evolve to last stage

I have all 4 starters in their first ultra evolve stage so can anyone suggest me the best monster to choose to ultra evolve and the moves of the last ultra evolves of the four starters .

I have all 4 starters in their first ultra evolve stage so can anyone suggest me the best monster to choose to ultra evolve and the moves of the last ultra evolves of the four starters .

The best is the thunder one.
I know the moves but im lazy

Galvbane by a mile.

Stun Pulse, Protector Killer, Timestrike, Bloodcrave and Hold Ground. He’s rapid too so can get a stun off immediately if there’s a dangerous opponent, and between timestrike and protector killer it’s rare you won’t get his Bloodcrave rolling.

Wolfrozer has Energy Charge (50s) and Energy Burst (160s), Life Flip and an AoE attack, plus HG and Stun Revenge.

Viridizardon has AoE, Accelerate Team, Survivor and Desperate Bite, plus HG and Stun Revenge. I’ve struggled to really get the best out of him though, his Desperate Bite doesn’t seem to hit very hard.

Rexkong (or something) has Summon Entrance (one Rockoid) and Stun Revenge as passive, combined with Throw, Zealous Attack and two other moves that escape me.

Stun revenge, not death revenge.

You are correct, no idea why I typed death revenge. Edited.