New Starter Ultra Evolution

I managed to clear all the ultra-starter sections of the event and claimed the reward ingredient. I don’t know who to use it on though, so here I am asking for suggestions.

Who are you going to evolve?

Here’s the new starter evolutions:

Water

Life Flip
Energy Charge
Energy Burst (1 target)
Ultrawave

-Hold Ground & Stun Revenge

Fire

Zealous Attack
Attack Boost
Ultra-blaze
Throw

-Stun Revenge & Summon Entrance

Electric

Bloodcrave
Stun Pulse
Protector Killer
Timestrike

-Hold Ground

Earth

Survivor
Ultraquake
Desperate Bite
Accelerate Team

-Hold Ground & Stun Revenge

So… I think Electric is the best

I don’t think electric has stun revenge as I killed it without poison but no stun. Both earth’s desperate bit and electric’s stun is good. I’m waiting for tickets to get down fire and earth. 

I’ll update if new skills discovered. And appreciate if others do so.

Yup, I didn’t get any stun revenge from electric ones. 

The fire ones got ultrablaze 

Updated! Added ultra blaze to Fire and removed Stun from Electric.

I’m leaning towards electric for evolution but I love the earth one too because lizard/dinosaur <3

whats the fire’s last skill? team turn?

Here’s galvbane

Is each one element specific? Like is the water one all water monsters? Really don’t wanna waste 30 tickets to not prepare right.

Yeah it’s 8 of the ultra evolved form

The fire one has summon entrance as second passive

Oh wow… That’s crazy. Any tips on beating it?

Stun works the best. Also poison so their hold grounds won’t work and the stun revenge won’t have impact.

Last skill of the water one is Ultrawave (All). What a waste for my materials! :frowning:

so it’s like summon a quake when entering? It seems earth and electric would be better than the other two

I’m, none are really a waste. I could see where water would be solid. It’s like a mini deodragon. Heals itself and can life flip back.

That skill does not heal itself.

He doesn’t heal himself with Energy Charge, but the cooldown of both skills are lower (70sec instead of 100sec for Energy Charge and 160sec instead of 200sec for Energy Burst) compared to Deodrake, while the damage should be slightly higher (~10% more attack).

Something that should be noticed, too: Unlike the other SE Guardian Beasts, the water version doesn’t hurt himself while performing his strong attack. IMO this is relevant, because the self-inflicted damage doesn’t trigger hold ground or stun revenge, if it’s lethal.

Well that blows lol. It should at least heal a little. That is a good point, though. However, I would think a lot of us would rather have something that kills itself after 4 kills than something that dies to another monster without killing anything.

I think we agree, that the thunder-version seems to be the strongest one, especially in pvp (stun pulse + timestrike an opening soulstealer before it can use death sentence should destroy that combo, even if the soulstealer survives).
I just wanted to say that the water version isn’t that much worse. It has some downs (less burst and overall damage output), but also some good ups (more survivability, stun revenge and an AoE).

Does anyone know the last move for the fire monkey?