Ultimate Challenge New GateKeeper (Video)

It’s already got low defence and minimum health. It’ll hurt itself lots on its first turn too, so leaving it very easy to kill (plus one attack for the shield). I don’t think having weakness to one particular killer move makes much difference but giving it another turn whenever it’s stunned is a huge benefit.

There was a reason I wanted this unicorn :smirk::grin:
But yea you’re absolutely spot on.
94 speed is no joke combined with it can make 2 kills with stun convertor,
What do you suggest the need should be??

Please don’t tell me remove stun convertor, maybe reducing speed , what you think ?

Infernicorn hits two monsters, kills one of the two, Gyo comes in and 1 shots him

Stun converter can work and it makes him different to Zeuswyrm. The two options I’d suggest are:

1. Reduce the damage on double piercing blow so it deals ~3500 (may be the case already). This could also be done by altering his stats to have 5100 atk, 4000 def rather than the 5700 atk.
  2. Reduce the speed to ~70%.

The first option would be my preferred one. Doing this would make attack boost (the SS) actually need to be used in order to one-shot legendaries that aren’t earth or hurt already. That power to one-shot monsters through shields and hold ground at such high speed is what makes this monster too powerful. The second option just basically gives people a bit of room to handle him and then he’ll function much like how Magma does when he enters. Not perfect but not overpowered.

Devs need to increase is speed to 99% and chance double piercing blow to piercing blow all
And add slayerbane all as SS to be balanced
Keep the good work devs in a few weaks you have ruined your own game ******

1 Like

Great work :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I’d like the first option, coz speed should not be altered ,
Decreasing attack with increasing hp will do the trick :ok_hand:

Definitely this. But lets give him poison and sleep counter as well.

And honestly im not spending for him unless they make it dual overconfident strike. Lets really make this one a money grab.

Piercing all is a suicide move…

I know men i was kiding double piercing blow with 94% speed is already OP

thank you for video 200lvl was pretty hard :smiley:

Lvl 1000 is super solid team :sweat_smile:
I most defeat by this team but its lucky cause have cosmodragon in my team

Okay guys, no need to panic! This first option is already the case.

Thanks to Unown’s video in another thread I was able to work out the damage from Infernicorn’s double piercing blow. I estimated 4000 but double piercing blow is weaker (factor of 0.3 rather than 0.35). Hence, the damage will actually be 3420. This is exactly what I thought would be balanced and attack boost brings that up to 4275.

Infernicorn will still be able to one-shot all SEs but no legendaries (without attack boost). Hence, unless enemies are hurt, Infernicorn will probably want to use attack boost when it enters and won’t be quite as deadly as the 94% speed suggests.

Also, in case you’re wondering about recoil. On Piercing Blow the recoil is 50%, so two kills will make you die (as anyone knows who’s used Archaeoceros). On Double Piercing Blow the recoil is 40%, so two kills with Infernicorn will likely leave it on very low health. Dealing 9000+ damage will kill it. Therefore, it can JUST survive attacking any two (unbuffed) monsters but will typically be left with very low health after its first use of Double Piercing Blow.

I now understand why there’s a shield on this monster! It gives Infernicorn a little space to use attack boost first and to still have enough health to survive after doing an attack (compared to hold ground which would mean it could be attacked once then will kill itself as it attacks). Link will be very important for this monster in order to do much. Otherwise it will just give a good trade and remove itself from the field (still decent, but that’s the most it could do in those cases).

3 Likes

Okey so no need for any change, thanks for the detailed info.

DISCLAIMER - it’s not OP guys, as you can read @Killerdog analysis.

All se’s including mammoth and croc?

1 Like

Yup, ignores defence so literally every SE there is. Some may have a small chance of surviving with random variance in damage. Only the ones with the slowest speed like TTs and Jackal.

Even with type disadvantage?

Wow…good sharing! I am stuck at GK 4 :joy:

1 Like

So this can be used to counter gyo or other confidence attacker in fl.

I smell a buff request is coming if it cannot one shot mammoth.