Ultimate Challenge March 2021

Thanks but I don’t own that much power now😉

1 Like

U r welcome! :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Dev_VKC I found a strange interaction, in the enemy team was Musashoid and Skeleviathan, Geartyrant’s death sentence killed them both … “I assumed, my Geartyrant died” however he survived with 1 life, that photo is after his healing.

I can’t complain because it was in my favor haha :sweat_smile:

Yeah it’s badly coded. It does them in a random order and one will override the other. It’s really bad when they kill Tortogeist and a payback revenge monster at the same time. There’s a 50:50 chance the enemy will survive on hold ground and you get a 1HP copy of it.

There’s also the instance where a monster with overwatch kills a payback revenge monster. It will instantly get a turn again and if it then kills Tortogeist it completely ignores the revenge, not even giving you a copy of the monster.

@Dev_VKC Please consider figuring out ways to code these differently. These two cases, Motordragon requiring a target for its entrance, many entrances happening before revenges (e.g. aggressive entrance). They are counter-intuitive and look broken in some cases.

1 Like

VN ONE its a cheater too there is no way that his team could have reached lvl 1650. The only non PvP monsters he was running were Auro, Ataharsis and Tenebris (which is useless on that levels) literally a bunch of PvP monsters (Nulltron Dusy Triviathan Deluga Tygoron Freezcobra Oaktuhulu Bunkebeast Malwing etc…)

Oates is also cheating user.
@Dev_VKC

Thank you for reporting guys. Those suspicious people are being taken care of.
We will keep improving our events and creating a better environment for all users.

5 Likes

Woohoo!

This is the final moment of me beating the gatekeeper at lvl 500 about 3 hours before the event ended in what most certainly was my less than 100th try total (right? :roll_eyes:)

Needless to say, Nauticruiser and a lot of patience and focus on avoiding a single fatal mistake were my endgame - nothing but further Nautipods in my reinforcements. Getting there was the real challenge though.

I’m really quite hyped about it and also amazed about the event itself, those superbuffed enemies are a totally different challenge and require a radically different approach, making me use monsters I otherwise didn’t really use yet or heavily underused while rendering ones I heavily relied on so far mostly useless.

Awesome event! Looking forward to the next with hopefully more monsters at my disposal to throw at this beast :smiley:

5 Likes

100th!? Amazing! :grin:
Congrats bro :+1:

There are many cheaters no punish in UC.

1 Like

Thats ONE very nice Top 10 to look at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great story of perseverance. Well done! Most events in NM require specific team building and that’s what make them fun!

1 Like

well done. DLGZ members.

1 Like