UC

Hey devs, thanks for buffing UC more, nice move, now even warca and bazil blast don’t 1 hit on 200+ especially the monsters that resist them, and I can’t believe 4 kills bloodthirst not killing chronozeros on 200+ also, wow just wow, you just deprived me of getting 15 gk gems.

And there is also lots of bane team in this UC
I got first when I am on 261 lv

Feels about the same to me.

Devs are doing a great work as allways
.I.

Not the same for me, last UC novablast easily kills anything up to 400 with or without resistances from elements but now? Wow didnt kill and 4 kills bloodthirst should kill chronozeros on 200+

I’ll agree that it seems the modifiers were kicked up a notch… I assume in response to impending anniversary… lol.

Buff ratio is the same as last UC
I checked using atra
buff ratio(%)=0.66*Level+61

I’m sorry but you’re wrong, if you had my team setup then it will be clear to you that this UC is more buffed than the previous one. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but you’re wrong, it’s only your feeling, I have the clear evidence😀

Buffness seems fine to me.

The fourth gatekeeper is a pain. Multiple roaring entrances followed with quick charge deo, too much stealthing needed. I’ve been close a few times but things never go my way.

I’ll get it sooner or later i guess…

Hey devs, thanks for buffing UC more, nice move, now even warca and bazil blast don’t 1 hit on 200+ especially the monsters that resist them, and I can’t believe 4 kills bloodthirst not killing chronozeros on 200+ also, wow just wow, you just deprived me of getting 15 gk gems.

They didn’t buff it. Stats are still the same. Soulstealer 2-3 shots most stuff at 561.

This is my best UC yet. Using Twin death sentencers and soulstealer. Guarantees myself 10 kills off the enemy team, then I have dreamhunt kills and nebelronix to finish off the rest.

Don’t you find it hard sleep locking with td sentencers?

I try not to rely on sleep in UC as it’s unreliable and boring so i’m just wondering.

Nope.

Fair enough. I climbed high with that method in the old UCs and i assumed i was one of few who used that method, since it was thought to be hard to do.

At least i know others find it doable…

I won’t argue anymore with you guys since we’re using diff UC setups, you don’t see what I see.

I use bazil and his novablast is still one shotting people at 400+.

This situation 2x happen to me and im mf frustrated…
My team suffer to poison revenge then cyberion come shocking entrance…
And the macth suddenly freezing, after that my arborus stun about 480??? :smiling_imp:
The other one my team are poison again because of PR. then nightlord come shocking entrance, the game freeze again and serazael attack my team while he sleeping… The sleep duration is 320 Right??? I put him to sleep before nytlord come :rage:
Look on that situation devs… Poison revenge and shocking entrance

My rng has been particularly horrible this UC, lost maybe 7 matches so far due to getting about 10 misses in a row. Still pressing on as well as my luck allows.

My point is it aint one shotting monsters that resist its type in lower levels, it should start resisting at 400+

Someone has 15 straight losses, you’re more lucky I suppose.

You’d better to record damage in this UC.
It will be the evidence if you feel more buffed in next UC.
The statement should be based on a number, not feeling.