Ultimate challenge is too P2W right now

Oops my bad…
I thought it can be setup like that because I just won Leothrung (he’s top 10 player, sorry if I spell wrong) his team has 8 mons include 4 not-evolve starter monster,cryokaizer,ventokaizer and 2 left are 4 or 5 monster I forgot.

Both those ideas would work well for this.

I think our solution is clearly just PVP!!

i want it now :smiley:

My only issue is the team with team turner, nightrider, protector and shadow. I’m sick of seeing that team, because everything seems to have buffed speed and no matter what takes out monsters to start. Kind of a jackass move to put in a team like that.

Sleep doesn’t need a nerd to only being able to use 5 times when it’s only a 60% chance of actually working. Even potent sleep isn’t guaranteed to hit

That’s true sleep does not need it
But the others I think should be like necro and team size

I don’t think the devs intended to have this event become p2w. We came up with the broken strategies and started using them. The fact that not everyone can get the same legends is what makes it p2w.

That’s where gatekeepers are needed. I think there should be a gatekeeper every ten or twenty levels. They don’t have to be a lot stronger than other teams around that level, there only purpose is to filter out some strategies. Like anti- last bite, anti- stun, anti- nebel. So even players who are lucky enough to have atra and nebel, have to make another good strategy now and then to go further.

I agree on all the death revengers, that’s why (exept gatekeepers) you should have a few possible opponent teams to encounter. If one of them is a wall for you, with some luck next fight is totally different. If every level had his predetermined teams and you just can’t beat any of the teams on that level, just choosing a lower level to beat could be enough to still pass them.

And of course, big spenders will always have the biggest choice in monsters and therefor be able to create the best strategies. But it wouldn’t feel like out of 500 monsters, you need those 2 specific ones…

Getting 2 specific from 100 ++ monster which is 80% mons from eggspin.
Burn

Exactly. Plus poison breaks sleep. Aoe attacks break sleep. Purify breaks sleep. All of that with the 60% chance of it working makes it where it doesn’t need nerfing.

If there was a limit so say you could only have 20 monsters max (maybe bit higher if bahamuzar uses summon swarm)or only so many of the same monster can be summoned then that’s a easy fix to people exploiting nebel/atra combo.

I only made it to the first gatekeeper but it was easier than any of the other teams I face. Twin knockback rhyno and puffoxin then death sentence all and put everything to sleep. Then just swept through. I’m sure if I get to the next gatekeeper I won’t have any problems. Getting to it is my problem especially when I get the tu glitch to cost me the game…

I think it’s a 2 step process.
Step one would be to change from buffed teams to more teams.
Step 2 would be to put a limit on necromancy. Team size limit would be tricky cause of stuff like bahamuzar, and honestly the only thing allowing nebil strategies to work is atra.

Make rockoids not count towards team size.

I don’t think there should be exceptions. Make it a set a limit that includes everything.

From my experience the most rockoids you can realistically expect is 12 or less. Any more and you have to be devoting a lot of your team to it, so it’s most likely someone pissing about. Like me.
8 is pretty common though cause of bahamuzar+dolphin, maybe add 3 on from Borg to get 11.
Setting the team limit at 25-30 might work

How do you beat gatekeeper number two I’m stuck there someone help thanks

the Gatekeeper at level 300 is the same as the one at 260… you can check my other vid on how I beat it… basically you gotta get lucky with Deaths revenge to get through the otherwise unbreakable frontline.

I know I tried death roulette but it usually kills my monsters one time I had about five nebels but those stupid auto poison ruined that so I’m stuck still lol thanks bro

You can’t get roulette off, only revenge.

I just had a super epic galvboss timestrike my epic terror fish stunbomber when he was next in the queue with 1 second until it’s turn. It hurt when that was enough to kill it.
1 second timestrike…
Floor 510