This game is pathetic! !!

Island Challenge is a joke when you consider the teams you face got much better choices. Plus the little damage your team gives but the major damage you take. The developers are …

noob island challenge is the easiest event for f2p players if ur bad dont blame the devs

Change your strategy to sleep or stun/timestrike and IC is by far the easiest event in this game.

no they really have buffed this time.the first island challenge was not at all difficult .i reached around 270 or something but now i can only reach upto 161.i am using one on one with death sentance and dream hunters

I don’t know about you,but for f2p like me,this event is free leg poision and and free gem.
I reach 300 yesterday so free rare gem also :slight_smile:
Don’t use one strategy,change it and create plan B.
Have fun
Arash

I used stun/timestrike, like I do every time and it wasn’t harder than usual, finished yesterday

edit:
Want to add, that this event is in fact the most f2p friendly of all since it doesn’t matter what mons you got and how much money you spent, because in this event all are equal-
All you need is:

• Start early, so you get as many draws as possible, missed draws will stack, but only after you started. So starting on day 2 or day 3 of the event will mean you missed alot of potential draws. But starting the moment, the event is live and then not playing for a day means you will get alot of draws all at once, because they will stack.
  • Make a strategy, don’t choose randomly and higher stars don’t mean better mon, if it doesn’t fit into your strategy! I got to choose between 3 legendaries yesterday, none fit my strategy, so I just picked one and let it rot on the bench, no need for it, if it won’t be able to hurt those buffed mons close to the 300 mark.
  • Learn monster abilites or use the wiki if you are not sure. Poison/Death Revenge can be cruel if you don’t know, who has it.

True.Just what must do in this event is this.
So don’t blame Devs
Arash