Ultimate Challenge 2/4 ~ 2/9 - Balancion

Any thoughts on this new SE monster?

Pure Cure is a nice move.
If my SE protector reaches hold ground through poison i can take him of HG and poioson in one turn.

I like to use Nilo in IC but other than that i have no need for him.

I hate the design, I’ll just get him for collection.

Balancion reminds me of Justitia / Lady Justice.
Blind and deaf + the scale of justice. (at least I don’t see any eyes or ears…)
As such I would have imagined the monster to be more white coloured and also of the holy element… 
Also instead of the cold and shiny surface, the hard edges and the overall metal / robotic look I would have chosen something more feminine and round
I gotta agree, that this design is very strange

Look’s like it’ll be a handy support monster.

They are making a lot of support monsters

another support monster   :slight_smile:

Will be mainly used to be killed off for the passive with canabalise stuff actually saying that it seems to go quite well with the new fire legend.

With the buff to necro and horror UC is actually worth doing again…

That’s a surprisingly underwhelming response o_O
What I see is pull back and sleep revenge. That alone makes it viable. The fact that it has a purify and also gets stuff off hold ground means it’s actually a really good monster. And it’s good because it fits in a lot of different teams right now without too much difficulty.

Getting tough after lvl 60.
SE protector killed after max 3 turns and emeral is not charged at that time.

I think i need to rework my FL

Are there any good suggestions for a frontline in UC?

I’m stayin at 91

i will try to stun the opposite with my gallio and then sleep lock with shinobi and soulstealer paried up with a give turner

only way to get further is probably sleep lock + dreamhunt + bloodthirst/bloodfury

SE’s with bloodcrave are useless

really struggling at the moment even with emeraldeus, I need legendary sleepers the super epics are good but not good enough 130 second sleeps are far too long for uc

Death revenge works pretty well. The 2 death revenge legends shine here.

I feel the buffs is higher than the previous UC’s. I think. :slight_smile:

goldtail is a god in UC.

This UC is harder than last one why does devs always make harder UC everytime gosh dang it! played like 5 times to win one 20 level in level 100

Definitely feels like it

I’m level 181, it’s pretty tough for sure, but I’m not sure if it’s more buffed than last time. I think the thing that makes it harder is that all the chrono killers at this level 1 shot midas so it makes it a lot harder.

Keb?

First time reached lvl 160 yo :x