UC Ranking

I’m at level 801 and I’m only ranked 95, and everyone above me is like 20k points higher. How are the points accumulated? Is everybody above me that much higher than me?! I thought everyone stopped at 700.

I actually stop at 1000 for the extra 5 gems from Kazuki, extra safe way to stay in top 100.

How are the points accumulated though? I know there are some players who stopped at 700 and they are ranked higher.

Oh, you mean the extra 1-999 points they dump on each one? I think it’s just RNG.

The extra 0-999 is based off the “strength” of the enemy team. But it’s got some RNG in it too and no idea how they calculate the strength.

I’m pretty sure they’ve got some back-end calculations going on with team building. That’s how they pick out battles for bi-weekly missions where the calculations show it should’ve been a tricky fight considering the two line-ups.

I’m still a scrub but i managed to climb to floor 395 for my first time doing this event. Soulstealer carried me so good.

Im not 100% sure but those who get to lets say 700 faster earn more points, those who make it last minute get less. Thats what I’ve noticed so far.