UC ranking rewards

Just saw the ranking rewards diference for top50-100 and it sucks
Cammon +1epic potion only? Really?
Top 50should get 2-3rare gems and top 100 1 rare gem
Everyone will be happy but like it is now
Doesn’t worth the climb and hard work to top 50
Devs make it happen

No, I would rather have 5 gems then 5 rare gems.

I will take the gems as well, finished top 10 last uc and rolled a se dupe, not worth it

I guess 1- 50 should get legendary potion atleast one.

Rare gems are harder to get… a couple won’t be bad. I’m in the range 50 to 100… it’s very difficult to keep going up… I’ll be happy if they add a couple of rare gems additional to current prices…

PD are there still hackers on top?

Prefer the regular gems too. I pretty much have all the legends off the regular wheel. That being said if they suffle the legends normally available I’ll take the rare gems.

i dont think there are any hackers this uc

So bad… I was hopping like 15 people were banned to catch a place in the top 50 ha ha ha

I am at rank 1492 in uc and i am happy about getting necta tomorrow. Yes the rewards are confusing at the higher ranks, maybe there’ll happening soon a correction.

We already receive 5 gems from rank
Top 50 need 2 legend potions plus 3rare gems
Top 100 need 1 legend potion plus 1 rare gem
Fair enough i believe

First put new legends to rare egg and then more and earlier rare gems in uc, makes much more sense. Maybe a GK with 5 rare gems?

I personally don’t think that we need extra ranking rewards. The devs already give out around 10-50 gems depending on your skill level per UC. Getting top 50 already gives you around 40 extra gems. Which is a 10 in 1 per event.

To put this in perspective, in some other games I have played, getting the most expensive pack costs you at minimum $50. The devs basically hand out $28 worth of gems per high level player per event.

That is already far more then “fair”. It’s outright generous.

People, stop asking for more and more gems!!! Dev’s gotta eat.
I get that it’s helpful for F2Ps. But I don’t think we need this many. And rare gems are supposed to be rare. We get a fair amount already.

Well you may be right about gems bro but al least legend potions could be added

Btw little OT
Good job m8 for your first crown!

Yeah your right UC definitely dosen’t need more gems… I collected 65 in one week, not only from UC though… I got 45 from there

We got enough gems dont worry about it
But leg potions would be nice :slight_smile:

3 leg lotions for 1st place is enough. To getting him is hard and my shadow got 1 leg potion.