Ultimate Challenge Changes??

So looks like it’s moved to the type of ticket system used in PVP and various other challenges. 10 tickets at a time. Not sure if I like it more or less just yet but I guess it mostly affects people who are high levels allowing even people on level 30 to challenge the event as many times as someone who grinded to 100. On the other hand I can use my other tickets for other things during the event

Yeah the changes are pretty neat I say. There’s going to be some hefty competition to get into the top 10 with a rare gold egg at stake. But to be quite honest giving 5 rare gems to the top 10 and not a single rare gem to the people going lower in the rankings, that kind of reward set up is a little unbalanced if you ask me. Not that I will complain though, I’ll be satisfied with what I get as I’m not gonna compete for a top 10 spot

Yeah I’ll aim for top 50, maybe top 100 as rewards aren’t much different top 10 takes waaay too much time

Imagine getting 11th place lol

Omg yeah. I feel sorry for the person that does get that spot. Although on a serious note, for the future they should distribute the rare gems among the ranks more equally than this. Within the first island event you were able to get 2 out of 5 even if you didn’t reach 300. Ever since then they’ve kind of made it too rare to get the rare gems. Sure within the island event everyone can get them but with an event like this only 10 people can get those. That in my opinion is ridiculous and needs to change.

I kinda know how that feels. Back around the first UC when legend potions were like Golddust they were handed out to the top 10 only. I plugged so much effort in for it & got 11th place.

the buffs are real @ 120. Good luck to all. Seems harder this time around.

Only tried three times so far, but 60 felt stronger than before, but really for my purposes it doesn’t matter their buffs so long as I get the right line ups

Yes its sttonger than before.
And only top 10 would get that rare gems.
Good move devs good move

You said something positive! Yayyyyyyyy!

Yeah, the buff is stronger

sucks that the atra/nebel combo is gonna get rewarded with rare gems tho. they should give out rare gems to the top 250.

Iif you think about it, top 10 gets one rare roll but Lowe gets one regular roll. Seems fair.

Yeah I think it should scale a little better though, top 10 get legendary potions and 5 rare gems, 11th place gets no legend potions and no gems, maybe 11-25 get one leg potion and 3 rare gems, 26-50 get 2 rare gems, 51-100 get 1 rare gem. Something like that so after several UCs top 100 would eventually get a spin instead of the same 10 people getting all the legendary potions and spins, but the rich get richer as they say

That actually sarcasm

That actually sarcasm

The auto poisoners they added in really shuts my team down. Don’t have atra, unfortunately. 

Think I might be stuck unless I complete a death/sleep combo team. The amount of damage my team does now is pitiful. 

Make it clear next time then.

LOL Super Buffed… cnt get past level 121… Last Bite damage is 1/4?? really???

ahahahahahahaha… R.I.P.

dreamhunt and bloodthirst/fury is the way to go. I’m using Goldtail, Stormloch, Shadowhunter, and Shivadragon

I really like what you suggest for top rewards, I agree with that but saying rich get richer is not true. I’m only a middle class citizen.
I also purchase gems sometimes when luckily gets money
This game is not only for rich people. The important thing is you love this game

I got less than 8 legendaries and i am fine with it…you win some you lose some…can’t have everyone getting no.1…just have to make do with whatever monsters we manage to get our hands on…

All the enemies teams seem to be on steroids after level 50…zZZz