UC Rewards bug

Hey there, I claimed my rewards from the UC that just passed and while I got the gems and all that, I didn’t get the monster, even though I placed high enough on the rankings for it. If you could check it out that’ll be greatly appreciated.

I also got Pinkpillar instead of Brownpiillar.

Yeah, that’s exactly what happened to me.

Correct rewards have been sent now.

Thank you very much.

Who is that in the pro pic? Looks like an ultimate diamond puppa to me :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Also thanks for the pinkpillar dupes :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, you don’t get a ticket for the pillars.

then you will find this.:wink:

I think they are going to fix it, I got brown and pink

Yeah I also got the pink and brown and It was written missing UC reward idk why

Be thankful for the extra copies. It gave you actually some legendary pots if you had the purple one already on +6. +7 for UC rewards in top100 means actually 4 extra legendary pots

Yeah you would’ve thought it was 4 legendary pots but for some reason it only gave 3. I’m surprised it gave pots rather than 6* tickets too. But anyway, I’m not complaining at all because this is probably the first time I’ve got some compensation that others didn’t get. At least this time it’s for people who push in an event rather than random people, it’s just an extra reward to those people who got a high position in two UC events in a row. If it wasn’t I would definitely be campaigning for everyone to get 3 pots to make it fair.

1 Like