rewards top 50 UC

Yeah i have to agree with this. The reward system for ranking is poor. I’m in agreement that a person finishing top 50 needs to have significantly better rewards for the effort they put into it. We’re not asking for much devs, just a better output of reward that distinguishes a top 50 UC player other than the crown from the rest. Whatever you may think that may be, it is upto you but 1 legend potion seems fair to say the least.

It’s been like this for like 12 UCs now, and I have to agree, the top 50 rewards are quite stingy. However the sheer volume of gems that can be received from the gatekeepers does make up for it to some degree.

What is the best strategy for UC? How do you kill a monster after 700? I already know sleep is the key but it is easy to counter by just using bane and poison gas monsters. Also the damage of dreamhunt is very weak after 700, I am stuck at 700.

Death sentence, snooze, deathmark, DR = nebelronix, cosmodragon.

REVIVAL MONSTERS :smiling_imp:

auto death

In UC you get loads of gems from the gatekeepers if you can get up to that top 50 or top 100 position. That’s the main reward, with ranking rewards offering other extra stuff.

Top 10 is where the best rewards are, giving those who really push hard something for their effort (they push beyond the last gatekeeper right?). Top 100 is a nice boost from outside the top 100. Top 50 doesn’t get much more but it gets a crown. I know it’s purely aesthetic but it’s a cool reward in my opinion and considering the way rewards are done for the top 10 pushers I think it’s fair to just accept a crown in the top 50 over those in the 51-100 bracket.

But the gems are not the point that’s due to beating GK. specifically the ranking rewards are very bad.

Yeah all well and good getting a crown doesn’t mean we only get one epic potion more than a person finishing 100.

Bud i would pick 1 legend pot for all my crowns
We won more gems on GK thats true but we work hard to get it its not a walk for the park…and get 1 epic potion more then all top 100 its just ridiculous
Ranking rewards need a rework

There should be 2 rare gems and 1 legend pot as well in 11-50 ranking rewards to tempt people to go for it. I secured my rank b/w 51-100 and stopped playing UC.

A lot of people play to 700 and stop as the gatekeepers then are a lot more spaced out. Would give more of a reason to pass 700. I never go over 700 as there is no point

This right here.
90% of people play for the gems, and you get 3/4 of them from 1-700. Unless you’re going for legend pots/top 50 most people have no reason to go past 700.
While I would love for top 100 to have better rewards it will make very little difference overall, just because then the top 100 will shift to 1.5k instead of like 800 ish and the whole thing will repeat.

I agree
If the reward was more rewarding for going beyond people would actually battle for it and fight for the prizes.
Better ranking rewards would make UC more competitive.

Hi all,

I’m stuck in level 261 UC. I can’t go forward cause I’dont have sleepers and all my best monsters die very soon. Even BB and last biter.

This is my top level???

You can build a team around BB. Sleepers and stun etc.

Okay I guess nobody really values the crowns like I thought they would XD

I do exactly what you guys are saying, go to 700 then only do a tiny bit more to stay in top 100.

Ranking rewards only encourage players towards:

• top 10 (and 1-3)
  • top 100
  • top 400
  • top 1000
  • top 1400
  • top 2000
  • top 3000
    i.e. NOT 50, 200, 300 and 700.

Each time just an epic potion gets added it doesn’t create enough appeal. The difference in score between top 50 and top 100 is a huge jump so it’s definitely something which could be capitalised on by offering something people want. That said, personally I find UC too much of a grind which is why I’m happy to stop at 700. Encouraging me to grind more would stress me out, especially if there’s other time-consuming content out.

Im fine the way it is as well. Dont want to be pushed to grind.
However it would be nice if there was a legend potion not only for top 10, which is pretty dumb imo

I valued them when the best sweeper in the game was rexotyrant and the top 50 got to about floor 200 ish before being unable to go further. It was still “if you have the right monsters you get the crown”, but not as much as it is now i feel. 

I value the crowns for sure, but it’s definitely not worth the sheer hassle of having to get at least 1500 without any of the essential three, Pol Gear or Emeral.