UC Atm...

hey guys can u share  ur team ? i cant beat  level 90  :(  :frowning:

I’m getting tired of the buffs. They should really try to improve the AI, instead of buffing every pve events…

second gatekeeper?

Stuck at 121 at the moment, but will get higher

what is hidans ingame name? cant find him on the rank list!

Thats the team that brought me to 101 so far, when the buffs get stronger its basically about hoping to revive two good enemy mons and let them do the work :smiley: Combined with TDS, a bit of bane and stun/timestrike.

The player in first place at the moment

He’s the 1st I think. Ggmadara

What is the best way to pass second gatekeeper Aegisdragon front liner? My Teams are soulstealer line up (Soulstealer,knockback mons, sleep mons, auto protect mons)… He can’t do ds at all. I’m stuck at level 249 :frowning: *sorry for my english

Same. Previously I can beat it on first encounter. Now, not so much lol. Edit: Finally beat it. The key was killing the two auto poisoners. After that, last biter can handle the rest. In front line just put death revenger, and after that you can add revival mons.

Death revenge gaiawolf kong and robinator, place puxxofin and rhino split
Im on 181 atm

Just beat the last gatekeeper on first try hehe

Well floor 500 gatekeeper was a huge headache. Glad I finally got through that one.

Same 100000000000000000 got me…
Real though gatekeeper at 200, I’m failing. Tyrant gets me close to the end but it’s over after he dies

Woot woot beat first gatekeeper. Had to really go back to the drawing board for minor team tweaks. But had to get lucky as well.

@monsterana :smiley: level 290. Thank you… Level 300 third Gatekeeper with aegisdragon aurodragon dreamy entrance mons.

Congrats! We’re not too far off. I’m at 299 now. Stuck at 3rd GK :smiley:

Are you NMH Ana? I’m rank 39 you are 38 now lol third gatekeeper is hard

Yeah, I am. The best way so far is reviving leogeist and shadowyrm, but still not enough. Edit: Finally beat it. At last, I can use bolvocus correctly + leogeist + last biter at the end ofc. Yay free gems :smiley: Hopefully, you can beat it too.