Turn Killer

The devs has listened (kinda). It’s interesting nonetheless because everyone can get it. Next pvp will be fun.

Honstly it depends if he can one shot legendary TT or not if yes hes sure is a meta changer and if he has bloodcrave fury of thrust would be S+.

Well, I don’t think he can one shot Mecha, because of type disadvantage. It’s legend version should though.

If he can one shoot them i see players moving TT to somewhere mid game. If he cannot hes kind of useless then

we’ll see. But I don’t think he is useless even though he can’t one shot tt legend

I hope he can’t one shot legend TTs, as otherwise it’d be too much.  Hope he can come in and one shot GTs though, and have something useful to make him otherwise worth running (e.g. bloodthirst, sendback, etc.).  

Whatever happens this is a great move and will make the meta a little different!

Plot twist: he has give turn lol.

As long as it can one shot Epic give turners(probably SE team turner), it will be quite useful. It might deal critical damage to Penguinator and Leo as well because they both have moves that can grand themselves turns.

FL galvbane Kong food unless stun immune for galvbane

It has roaring entrance why would you put in front 4 it can be put 5,6 or 7 to kill those front line give turns ending a potential sweep

Oh my god… This is the worst nighmare posible. I have 3 turn givers in front line…
Beside there are 5 turngivers in deck.

Really looking forward to see what he can do. I’m only a little disappointed in his element. Mecha will be unfazed by this guy. Other than that though I like what the devs are doing

Im definitely hyped up with this guy though this favors mecha over lava I guess. But yeah devs are really doing great with the event monsters. There are far more better free/event monsters that are useful than those that are totally useless. Id commend them for doing a great job.

This should of been holy or dark. Not Fire

is he kill those mons who had give turn
or tt

Both

very nice want this one

everyone that complains about the typing of this monster n what not… you should already be happy they don’t bring the next lunalord :wink:

Yea lol, put this towards the end with poison meta. They’ll be so much weaker without their stun immune give turners, and stun might be able to make a slight comeback

I neeeeeed given that my legendaries mostly give towards a stun team #F2Pproblems hahaha 

Finally a monster to kill those pesky stun immune give turner…:slight_smile: