True ending idea

Alright lads. Let me cook.

So idk why this only came to mind today, many years after both the online and offline story both ended. I haven’t been keeping up with any lore events since I left but for some reason this little nugget came to mind.

So obviously spoilers for anyone who hasn’t finished both stories

Ok, in the online story, at the very end, we confront delugazard in it’s planetary form, and realise even with the first ones, it’s pointless to fight. He has long since corrupted many planets. We cannot defeat him with monsters.

In the offline story, we fight through an advanced enemy civilization with a planet busting superweapon which has negligible consequences for firing. And you see where this is going yes?
Of course it was necessary to destroy the Dragons Roar, it was being used to target innocent planets and ours was in its sights, and so we destroyed it…

But remember, the entire point of the online story is time travel!
So hear me out. We go back and rescue the realest one there ever was, Gilgam (and maybe his minions too) in the moments after we fled and he dies. We tell him what we’ve since found, and that if hes willing to help us, we can purge the other infected planets, and if necessary the earth, although with no other bodies we may be able to actually defeat delug.

So with Gilgam and first ones in tow, we head to whatever the planet is called, conquer them, before we ever meet them, and begin the counteroffensive to reclaim earth. We could maybe even get one of those god mode monsters again, this time a mythic.

So tell me what you think? I know time travel is silly, and we’d be creating a paradox by conquering the planet before we would ever be approached by them, but who cares. It would be a sick ending right? And more importantly, Gilgam’s quest and eventual sacrifice would absolutely not be in vein.

8 Likes

does Jerbo still exist?

if so i support this timeline.

1 Like

we can make him omegasjerbowyrmdragon

1 Like

Nice meme i found on fb

2 Likes

I got 600 on winning and -1038 on losing ng :skull:

I like the idea, but I think gilgam redemption only came because he died, I mean his followers were aimed on destruction with first ones, even if he did right thing at the end he’s still a pretty bad guy imo. It’s a cool idea to go back in time to visit that foreign planet again but I feel gilgam should sacrifice himself in the end.