Trick for legendaries?

Does anyone know of a way to increase your odds of receiving a legendary from regular eggs/festival eggs? Is there a certain spot you should stop on and has anyone tried timing?

The roulette is only visual it dosent matter where you stop

Can’t time it like in HI. Just hope that luck is on your side.

nope cant time it…just hope the RNG is on your side

Why don’t you ask the lucky @rithic. Apparently he’s got it down

You can time the eggs, however not like HI. I don’t remember the exact amount of seconds after a monster but in doing so it is like timing. The thing is, the eggs vary a little in how long they take to stop, so you can’t be accurate timing. Doing this does increase your chance by a bit, but it does not guarantee you the monster you want

no Lyrux, its randomized when you buy the egg, not during the roll

i’ve spun like 20 times and no legendaries, my friend just started and spun around 6 times and 3 legendaries

I just came back to the game after a break because it annoys me so much. Had 5 gems and so bought the festival egg and it gave me a crap monster I already have! But then it fused it with my current monster and gave it a “time bonus”…I didn’t think there was anything else to dislike about this game but there it is…I think I’m going to delete it now…

The gold eggs are a total rip off!! I’m not say there are errors or that the developers have to fix this or that, I’m saying the whole new game is just rubbish. DON’T SPEND REAL MONEY IN THE GAME JUST TO GET GOOD MONSTERS!!! Save you money and buy a Nintendo 3DS with a Pokemon game. It’s actually worth the money.