DON'T do egg wheel spin

Hey guys.

A lot on here have been complaining about the drop rate on legendaries on the egg roll spin. Well here’s my complaint, I spent like $300 of real money trying to see what I could get on the wheel and I am not lying, I didn’t land on a single legendary egg. That’s 120 spins and none of them landed on legendary.

Here’s a warning, don’t do what I did, don’t spend money on this game because it is rigged and they will just take your money.

Hey guys.
A lot on here have been complaining about the drop rate on legendaries on the egg roll spin. Well here’s my complaint, I spent like $300 of real money trying to see what I could get on the wheel and I am not lying, I didn’t land on a single legendary egg. That’s 120 spins and none of them landed on legendary.
Here’s a warning, don’t do what I did, don’t spend money on this game because it is rigged and they will just take your money.

Sounds about right. If it’s not a festival egg… You MUST take a charitable approach (literally write it off as charitable donation come taxes, especially if you got NOTHING.) when spending hard earned $$$ for this game. If you win a legendary, chalk it up as a bonus, not an entitlement. Otherwise just be content with sub-optimal lineup which you need to play with accuracy and precision to beat out the premium lineups.

That is the worst luck ive seen in this game i spun about 30 times and got 4 different legendarys

The devs class’s it as people that get lucky with eggs people that get unlucky so far the luck rate worldwide with eggs is higher then the unlucky rate
Consider anything you spend lucky or not as a charity as it really holds no value to you so never spend what you don’t have
As soon as you spend that money on gems it’s already gone so don’t think it as if you get lucky or not as you will always be unlucky you are spending real money for pixals

how many times do we say only spend money on festival eggs…Special Eggs are just regular eggs with the feature monster rate up by a little. If had u done this with festival eggs u might have gotten at least 1 legend and probably couple supers…im just saying 

I think I may have heard that you can time it?

You can time it theoretical but most people don’t bother doing it

I’ve rolled about 6-7 legendaries so far but 3 of which just went to +1 sadly.

I’ve got heaps of plus legendarys but there not the best ones only a few legendarys are good
Imagine a +9 last biter

I’ve spent $120 on the game, and I have 5 legendaries. With probably 30 of those gems spent to try and level up my team quicker. (Refilling tickets and such.)

Duplicate legendarys really suck all mine are duplicates my highest is a +7 and I don’t even use that one as it sucks game needs to remove duplicates for legendarys till you have them all

A +7 legendary?

Yeah I also got heaps of +9 epics and super epics all my legendarys are +1 or more
But I would rather not have so many duplicates

Anything is possible as long as you have mo___

True but you should check out lusolas he shits on me

The most op player is lusolas he has a + 5 serapheon a +9 last biter a +9 bahmuzer and +9 omegas dragon a +4 cybereon a +8 ultimate dragon he is also the games biggest spender

You added him as a friend? 

Well seeing as he rushes up to the top of the tower every single event, and is always at rank 1, I’d say that he has a superiority complex, and has lots of money lol.

Probably both I have him as a friend on my list and he changes monsters Occusionly
ITu wouldn’t surprise me back when I played coc it was normal for players to drop 3000 a week into the game

But he definitely has some issues to always want to be at the top

I would like the option of having 3k a week, let alone spending 3k on a game :joy:

Better to OWN the ladder and get paid the 3K a week per player that your app attracts… i guess thats why copy-cat apps are getting so attractive nowadays.