TradingSystem

Because they do not add a trading system ?between players or that you can sell monsters already obtained to the same game and not to players of course so that accounts are not created to farm in exchange for silver or gems or bonus potions because surely everyone We have monsters that we are never going to use, it could be done only for the monsters that are obtained from eggs, although ultra evolving them to sell them could be useful.

how would you implement this practically though? How would the trade play out

@DMGInterference something that players can sell their monsters to the game in exchange for various rewards something that is better than eliminating them something that can be done and that no one takes advantage of to farm while maintaining the difficulty of the game, for example if I get a legendary but I can’t make it fit In my team it is better for me to sell it even if I have to take it to the ultra and not have it and they can give me bonuses to a monster that I do not use. It is true that if the players could exchange between them they would use it to farm given the low difficulty of creating multiple Also, the game could sell more varied monsters or those that were only from events but not all of them reached you (my translator is Google’s so forgive me if I have some writing errors)

Sounds like a good idea, like trading a Legendary for an exchange in gems or Legendary potions. Even trading monster between players, with some limitations like 1 trade per day or per week don’t mess with the gacha system and can Hook new players to the game.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I will leave my opinion here about it. I am not in favor of exchanges of monsters, gems or resources between users Due to the abuse that this can bring, since some use 3 or more accounts to play qualified PvP I don’t want to see what I could do if a trading system between users existed :joy:.On the other hand, I would like to see a trading mechanic between player and system where we can for example change the old monsters that we no longer want for 6* entries and then use them in fresher monsters . This game has changed a lot in the last few years and I’m sure a lot of the things we got in the past aren’t as useful anymore and we wish there was something we could do to recycle it

Instead of exchanges, you can add 4* and 5* tickets and a system where the game gives you the possibility of rewards in exchange for monsters that are already ultra evolved, where the rewards are those tickets and bonus potions if the monster has bonus you can sell each monster for 1 ticket of the number of stars of the monster and for example buy an epic for 6 4* tickets just like what happens with the super epics but for 5* tickets. That 10 4* tickets can be used in a 5* ticket and 10 5* tickets in a 6* ticket. It would no longer be a trading system but rather improving the sales system. Likewise, the game can detect which monsters are added by hacks that do not allow them to be sold and the level of difficulty in the game is maintained and something could be done with the monsters that you are not going to use. @Dev what do you think about the idea?

@Dev_VKC