Monster Trades in Neo Monsters?

Hey Folks!

I know devs are working frantically to support PVP which I cannot wait for but I am wondering if there are any plans to enable users to be able to trade monsters with other friends they have on the game? Thought this might be cool and would add to the whole ‘pokemon vibe’ but I am relatively new on the forums so whether this has been suggested or whether this will actually work I am not sure of…would be cool though!

mono

by the way if this is in the wrong section I do apoligise!

Doubt this will ever happen.

it wont happen. there have been many discussions both in beta and on the forum in both HI and NM, and the ups dont cover the downs (and pure abuse that would occur)

I would be rediculous as people would create thousands of new savedata and transport the legendary monsters to one account (it is easy to do so becuz everytime you create an new account you can have 8 gems free)~~

in that case, we should be only be able to trade duplicates

Theres also another big problem. IRL, if we would trade any kind of item, the items will just switch hands.

In a game like this, what happens is that once the trade is agreed, the items are deleted and then replicated in the other players game. That moment between delete and replicate can potentially be exploited to clone/duplicate monsters, and have been in other games.

I would support the idea of being able to trade duplicates, but only if the developers have the means by which to prevent exploitation. Using the servers would be smart.

While trading is nice and all, it has to be heavily regulated, server side, and not exploitable. Also they lose money doing it in every aspect of creating a trading system so it is highly unlikely to ever occur. Would be nice though.