Trading System for Neo Monsters

I’m sure there has been a topic about this or it has been mentioned here before, but why dont we integrate a trading system of some sort between players? I understand the skepticism for things like players making duplicate accounts to try to farm and trade that way, but there could be walls put up to limit that just the same way pokemon has done.

Example: Trading is an online only feature that is only useable by players who have reached Hero Rank X?

Or limit the amount of trades per account to 1 or 2 per month?

I’ll say hero rank 100 would be cool

And a certain amount of time played on the account since the feature gets added so people don’t go to their old account and trade from there

It would only work if the devs received money for it. There would need to be a gem tax on the trades. And it would be high, given what the guarantees were back in the day.

I was gonna way that too, if need be attach a gem cost to the trade (10 gems?) As a way to recoup. Could even have the mons traded revert to their first forms and lose all bonuses accrued to them so it would be basically like hatching a brand new mon as opposed to stacking resources between two accounts and trying to rig the system.

Trading really doesn’t work in this kind of game. I am highly against it because there will no doubt be many loopholes to exploit it or at the very least the old players could trade off their old legendaries to noobs in order to grab the brand new monsters the noobs hatched so the old players don’t need to open any packs. Old players have a huge collection of strong monsters they rarely use.

The only way it could potentially work is having a high gem tax so it costs, say, 150 gems to trade with someone. Otherwise it would undermine the gacha system and make them lose money. Even better, instead of the gem tax it could be you buy “trade tokens” for real money and it costs you one trade token each time. That way, there is no way to do trading without the company getting some money from the process.

Overall I think this function is fulfilled with the monster exchange shop. To get the brand new legendaries you have to go through the gacha and you can pick up monsters of your choice from the shop. For now the shop has mostly the oldest legendaries which many people have but over time it’ll probably get more monsters which people missed and were hoping to get at some point (the ones they’d trade for).

Trading between players will never happen.

The closest thing we can get is trading with Ai and devs have already opened a shop for this now we just need the ability to sell the monsters for tickets.

Another note they will need a checking system that checks that the monster was actually hatched and not acquired by some hacks.

How long do I think untill this happen maybe another 3 years on the devs pace.

Shop should be updated on a monthly basis.

1 Like

Problem with the shop being constantly updated is that 6* tickets come insanely slowly for anyone that doesn’t spend out the wazoo. Suppose a monster shows up that they desperately want, but they still lack ~6 tickets and have to sit and watch as it passes by.

2 Likes

Your suppose to save up that’s the point of it.

You grap what you need or wait for it.

Hey hey , not HERO RANK 100 plzz u can keep it like umm … hero rank 15 or 20 so that normal people can give monsters to their friends plzzzzz

It takes 3 months or less to get to HR 100. In the grand scheme of things that’s not much time at all and tbh trading before that point would probably unbalance things a lot.

Anyway, please don’t necro old threads.

1 Like