Time attack..

I challanged the last 3min battle with 20sec left with a Novadrake team running from shadow to holy aoe. But after battle 10 it takes more time and luck to get the right opponent team.

I found it to be the most consistent team I’ve ever tried in Time Attack. I’ll upload a video about it next week.

My team:
Novadrake - Noxdragon - Demontoad - Zhulong
Tenebris 5th - Alphagear 6th - Bitterbeast 7th - Nightlord 8th
(All legendaries +5, super epics +9)

Turn order:

1. Enrage teammate (Nova)
  2. Accelerate team
  3. Assisted dusk / Stun wave (try to save stun wave, use only if need to here)
  4. Protector conversion (Noxdragon)
  5. Assisted dusk spam, link stealth all spam, protect with Darkstag and purify spam, link shield self spam
  6. Stun wave / Link sneak attack all (when necessary)

I was successful in every single battle I did except for one where I met a Hiberzor in the front line that did piercing blow to one-shot my Demontoad before it got a turn. Also, when I got phoned by someone while doing a battle.

With the assisted dusk spam at 35TU a lot of enemies won’t get a turn at all. For those that do, the stealth, protecting, purify and stun absorb cover the team very nicely. The AI panics with Demontoad on the field and tries to kill it as the first thing. In many of the tougher battles I’d lose Demontoad and/or Darkstag by the end. I never went further back than Nightlord in my team.