Help for time attack round 6 and above.if u have any strategy regarding them plz share

Hi

Only for 3 min time attack

You should show your monsters or else someone is just gonna recommend strategies you can’t actually use.

1 Like
  1. Captainwhiskers / 400s megabomb/novablast + stun / OoO (one-on-one) + TT (team turn)

2. Novadrake + enrage teammate + accelerate with link shadow

3. Pumpking / Scorpiogeist with give turns and TT

Those are the three successful strategies I have heard work very well. If anyone knows others then I hope you share them!

NOTE: Those are the top strategies which work for rounds 7+ of the 3-5 minute battles. You don’t need them for all the others. Typically, a strong team built around sweeping enemies quickly (not too many protectors) will be able to do the other battles.

I used poisonous and varied my fl according to the rival.

i use this team for time attack and have done round 12 - 3 minutes. At round 7 9 11 , sometimes I changed some monster to win . Vainess+stun arsober(stun counter is better )+2 stuning entrance or revenge 6 star and many give turn monsters after . My English is not good :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

Oh hey I remember playing against you and you’re on my friends list. I also played against u on bonanoe’s account my nick was DC Guy. That team looks pretty good for this event.

1 Like

Thanks . But my team is still difficurt to use in this event. I think I’m very lucky at round 7 9 11 :joy::joy::joy: because all of teams in this round are not changed and very strong.

Noe i m round 11 3 min challenge .give me some idea to clr it and abt team

Round 11 -3’ is the most difficurt round . I had played many times :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: because stun imunity and dusi create many shields after. I use auto poison to remove shield and luckily i win . If you have some teams like 400s bomb,novadrake or poison , you will complete round 11 easily