3 minute level 7 beatable?

I’ve done lots of testing with lots of different teams, spent probably about 300 tickets on it, and I am seriously doubting if this level of time attack is beatable. Main reasons being the time for animations in this game to complete are UNBELIEVABLY LONG. If you have 3 minutes and 2 of them are taken up by animations, you actually have ONE minute. Second being there are SO many time wasters in the team (shield, hold ground, etc). The opening team is also a hard nut to crack, and takes about half the battle time alone in most of my experimenting. If anyone has beaten this and can provide some advice for beating it, I’m all ears.

It is beatable, but maybe you don’t have the right monsters. The best strategies for Time Attack are Auto Poison + Poison Massacre (the one I used) and Stun Lock into 400s Novablast. There are other viable strategies too though, such as Voidress.

If you got close but couldn’t seal the deal make sure you have the game’s speed (button at the right side of the enemy monsters) at minimum to waste as little time as possible yourself.

Also Neko barrage