Throw buff

Th idea of deciding throw dmg by sacrificed monster is great. By that way it is a good balance between throwers and so many rock summoners.

Also releasing 1 mons in the near future won’t change anything at all

If throw was something new in this game, it would be so power creeped it hurt my imagination

I’d be cool if the TU on summon swarm was reduced a tad tbh

Also @Laxtankk what are your thoughts on this matter?

1 Like

Only if lax was still around…

1 Like

Baha with stun counter/imunity would be great… normaly he is death before he can do anything…too slow…and 200 tu for summon rockoids are to much …or they stun him to hell😑
I like to play a throw team…but baha is a big risk

1 Like

I think if baha was 90ish speed but still stunable and summon swarm was still 200tu, that would make throw teams viable and baha manageable

1 Like

I think a good idea would be a monster with a certain kind of throw? Like chrono throw, poison throw, sleep throw etc. does more damage if the opposing monster that has these abilities.

All baha needs is for summon swarm to be lower tu not to low just lower then now stuff like stun counter etc is just ridiculous

1 Like

What about summon swarm becoming passive swarm entrance? 3 rockoids on entrance?

Get rid of poison immunity for that

Sure. I don’t have a lizard in this fight anyway lol.

I think the title of this thread is throw buff rather than baha buff…

@kocowind the title of this thread should be “Throw coughbahacough Buff”

Well that’s in the category. Most of them need stat rework or some other moves individually

Buff to baha fresh restaurant chain.

The only place that lets you throw food.

1 Like