3 Likes

Minor deus buff. Devs know me so well :relieved:

They practically nerfed ophi

Wanted Tenebris to have a way to deal with poison :sweat_smile:

And Focal still maintains the raw fast attack and the taunt

4 Likes

Yeah i thought they said they would buff him

@Dev_VKC what happened with Focal buff?

Who tf is willing to pay 10 six star tickets for one mouth lol?

Nt really it was only a change to baby form ophi , it is a buff (much better thn canni , faster tu multiple use can actually as a remover )

I also noticed a no. of legendaries 2nd and 1st forms were given debuffs…to maybe to increase the demand of ingredients mission?(and make these offers look appealing?)

Yes, but before it had cannibalism and it cured allies, now it only serves to commit suicide (136 sec)

Will be better if ophi have backbite

@Dev_VKC
increase the maximum limit of training points by 10 for 5 golden tickets???!!!

Are you serious!
A problem that has existed for years and is extremely annoying for almost all players - in other games something like this doesn’t even become a problem from the start because such a problem doesn’t even occur and you want 5 golden tickets for it???!!!

that’s not just cheeky, I think it’s really cheeky to ask all players for something in general, something like that should be completely free to make playing a little easier!

Because the training department is just extremely annoying and completely pointless.

I don’t know whether I should laugh at everyone who gives out tickets for this or be extremely angry at the devs who publish such nonsense

6 Likes

IMG_1107

Keep Crying. I have over 400 tickets to spare

2 Likes

I am quite satisfied with this update.:sob:

2 Likes

I thought they will make this not dumb patch after dumb patch.

enough tickets - unfortunately not enough intelligence

8 Likes

So focal can still taunt and use raw moves ???

How is this a smart thing to do?

damn
Dev’s just nerfed all of my low key strategy with second form legendary :joy:

3 Likes