Thoughts on the new legend?

Asking for premature nerf, gotta love the community :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: Is true

tbh theres already a strat that can almost guarantee you can use it ss on its first turn. and get 4 immediate kills. only thing that can really stop it is a full link teamā€¦
ss needs a tu restriction from it first turn.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe they ask for nerf so fast, besides what makes this monster fun is putting together a team and trying to guess what your opponent is most likely to hit you with is not that easy, they should try it and see how much of a problem it is

1 Like

Lol this is madness. Heā€™s already not amazing with his moveset.

1 Like

Hi luckdragon. I recently sent a friend request to a player called DMGLUCKDRAGON, he is my friend now, he has shared Aurodragon. Are you? If this is you, I look forward to helping you with my Bryn. If itā€™s not you, tell me and Iā€™ll delete it. Cheers

Yepp, thatā€™s me

1 Like

even zhulong,with double restriction (link and stealth )canā€™t do this. :laughing:.

This monster is perfect for toxic players who have ethics like this "hey I lost against duck, I will build a Frontline that adapts to his element so I can do 4 kills in 85% speed "

this reminds me of someone, who made a nerf thread about jackolene, just hours after they released this monster in banner.

they made a token summoner without immovable, itā€™s like taking out padeinorca with 5tu abilities, itā€™s not a nerf it was common sense,In addition, I had it and had tried it and even so against my interest I asked for the nerf

Hope they rectify this error as soon as possible

1 Like

@Dev_VKC just watch it and then think again after putting out 85% speed monster with piercing attack all skill :slight_smile:

literally the exact FL i said the second i saw it including avia. XD

I didnā€™t think people would genuinely freak out over the secret skill. This monster is not very goodā€¦ itā€™s just one you can gamble with. But you should have pride whenever you run it

5 Likes

Itā€™s just that I donā€™t think itā€™s right to lose 4 monsters as soon as the game starts

3 Likes

You are exaggerating, besides that in 1 of 20 games you manage to use his ability does not guarantee that you will win

1 Like

I think you are underestimating the predictability of sheep PvP players :sweat_smile: How many Katt/ Bundams did we see last season? This is a brilliant counter for blind meta followers :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

The secret skill might be occasionally extremely useful in PvE at fixed enemy setups.

2 Likes

I was running link storm with the new seel SE :triumph: (as a FL)

3 Likes