Thank you for playing and updating Neo Monsters! This update, we balanced many monsters by not only tweaking their skills but upgrading AI behavior, stats and secret skill costs! Because of the changing of cost, we will hand out an Ocarino to everyone as well!
What’s new in this update:
- Fixed and improved AI behavior.
AI will use Overwatch more than once!
- Link skills now require fewer ally monsters of the same element.
More strategies to try out!
- Cloned monsters no longer get extra buffs in online events such as Whale’s Treasure.
No more full HP clone!
- Cloned monsters will have the same speed as their originals.
They come to battlefield much faster!
- Added more online mission buttons on the Explore section.
For the players who think our online page is too complicated.
- Poison now always deals at least 1 damage per turn(except to monsters with Shield).
Not only that! Monsters will deal at least 1 damage even after they used Protect Focus!
- Epic and Super Epic monster stats overhaul.
Now they are all more or less different!
- Adjusting monster balance (please see below).
You cannot call some Super Epic monsters trash anymore!!!
Secret Skill: Lunar Burst
Knocks 2 enemies back to the end of their team. This skill can only be used if you have a Solstreak, Solflare, or Solblaze on the battlefield.
- Changed skill Bloodthirst to Bloodcrave.
Secret Skill: Second Dawn
Creates a full HP clone and puts it next in line of the reinforcement. This skill can only be used if you have a Moonia, Mooniac, or Lunartic on the battlefield.
Secret Skill: Swift Cannibalize
Heavenling, Heavendrake, Heavenswyrm
- Increased its speed from 33% to 81%. (Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)
- Reduced the seconds cost of Healing Light from 160 to 100.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Survivor from 130 to 80.
Secret Skill: Link Shield All
Secret Skill: Link Team Turn
Secret Skill: Quick Summon Trio
- Increased the damage of Link Slayerbane All.
- Added skill Roaring Entrance.
Secret Skill: Summon Guardians
Summons Viridizaurus, Redkong, Wolfrozen, and Galvboss to the end of your team.
Dolph, Dolphlare, Dolphoenix
- Increased its speed from 58% to 71%. (Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)
- Changed skill Timestrike to Timestrike Double.
- Increased the damage of Dual Poison Siphon.
All Mortar Monsters
- Reduced the seconds cost of Load Mortar from 160 to 130.
- Added new passive skill Twin Summon Entrance.
- Reduced the seconds cost of its secret skill Iron Curtain Mortar from 100 to 50.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Poison Storm from 160 to 100.
Secret Skill: Step Back
Blushling, Nectarine, Sanguinymph
- Changed skill Protect Teammate to Accelerate Team.
- Changed skill Bloodcrave to Switch Friend.
- Increased the damage of Petal Storm.
Bloomling, Floraslash, Blossomight
- Reduced the seconds cost of Poison Siphon from 130 to 100, and increased its damage.
- Changed skill Risky Heal to Bloodfury.
- Increased the seconds cost of Petal Blitz from 70 to 100, but it can be used up to 3 times.
Glowdrak, Finderdragon, Keeperdragon
- Increased the damage of Link Poison Eater.
Komapup, Komalion, Komaguard
- Reduced the seconds cost of Duo Knockback Double from 250 to 160, and it can be used unlimited.
- Changed skill Ultraquake (All) to Assisted Quake (All).
- Changed skill Survivor to Retribution.
- Changed skill Ultrawave (All) to Assisted Wave (All).
- Changed skill Life Flip Self to Slayerbane.
- Skill Energy Charge now also slightly recovers user’s HP.
- Increased the damage of Energy Burst gravely.
- Changed skill Ultrablaze (All) to Assisted Blaze (All)."
"Pharohjack, Jackkhamun, Jackalhotep
- Skill Knock Back Random can only be used 5 times per battle.
- Added new passive skill Camouflage.
Albabear, Holibear, Pontibear
- Changed skill Assisted Nova (All) to Stealthbane.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Link Survivor from 100 to 70.
Flutterby, Glitterwisp, Nectareon
- Changed its stats to make it more aggressive.
- Increased its speed from 49% to 82%. (Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)
- Changed skill Attack Boost to Blood Clone Next.
- Changed skill Throw to Catapult.
Catapult: Sacrifices the last monster in your team to deal critical damage to 1 enemy. This skill ignores Hold Ground and Shield.
Djinzo, Djinzam, Djinzar
- Changed skill Bloodcrave to Bloodfury.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Give Turn Wish from 100 to 80.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Healing Wish from 100 to 80.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Death Wish from 100 to 80.
- Changed skill Poison Touch to Poison Storm.
- Reduced the seconds cost of Life Flip Self from 100 to 50.
Thank you very much!
We sincerely hope you all enjoy Neo Monsters more and more with this update and events!