Thoughts on Rhinedragon( New Mythic)

Well this is not the first time i am seeing him, what do u think?

1 Like

An hour after Mythic Colosseum started and you have already done 40 battles :dizzy_face:

My thoughts: Itā€™s a very unusual monster. Itā€™s got very slow speed, but hold ground and twin summon to help him get turns. Itā€™s sustainable and can get kills on its own but will most certainly need a support to give it turns, or remove kills from it for it to be effective. The 110 TU instant kill move is good but canā€™t be aimed, however Rhinedragon will most probably be great for UC and other ā€œhell modeā€ battles.

I would say C tier for PvP and A+ or S for PvE.

1 Like

Yeah, i really wanted to see who the new mythic would be so i used 4 gems to refill my ticketsšŸ˜…

1 Like

The design is more than great :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
He looks a little bit like bahamut from FF :heart_eyes:

6 Likes
1 Like

is it gonna be revealed in anniversary?

1 Like

No maybe once this event is over .

1 Like

Tbh I think that, with a low TU healing move based on kills, and a low TU killing move, this think will be very annoying to kill. Definitely S tier for PvE, but C tier for PvP seems low. Itā€™s guaranteed a kill if it gets a turn, and Golden Burst looks pretty strong

1 Like

The main issue is the low speed which is the big weakness in PvP. And Golden Curse canā€™t be aimed which is definitely not optimal either, but indeed Golden Burst will be the move of choice for PvP. Itā€™s great for taking monsters to HG.

2 Likes

Instant protector killer is perfect for giving him a kill so he can instantly heal that turn if he needs it too. Itā€™s not just for killing protection it seems to pair well with his healing move and his non peircing moves

without speed overall its kinda good but speed is the most wanted thing in PvP my idea is overall it is amazing :innocent:

He will be a beast in PvP and everyone should use him

7 Likes

:joy: I wonder why :roll_eyes:

1 Like

me too :grin:

1 Like

Why that second passive though

Why must they spoil such a beautiful monster with such a nice design with an Enlist entrance

5 Likes

The passive helps in self-rock lockingā€¦ I see why @NMEGaryOak is recommending it to everyone in PvP :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If this is the Anniversary mon, I think everyone should exhaust their gems trying to get him.

F2P? If thereā€™s ever been a mon that you should spend money to get, itā€™s this guy :100:

6 Likes

Youā€™d be amazed at how many people will stare Hanzo in the face and use Dolphfreeze or Canni to summon two extra fellas in anyway

4 Likes

ALL THE TIME

And I donā€™t even feel bad for them at that point

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: