Thoughts on Orochi and Jackolene( New Mythic and Legendary)

Can i suggest a skill named “summon over” that deals critical damage to a monster that can summon another monster??.

That would destroy link earth😂

3 Likes

What if it even reverses the effect…
Will be cool ngl

Great call

1 Like

All “killer” moves should negate the revenges they’re designed to work against

Ie

Stun killer doesn’t trigger stun revenge
Toxic killer doesn’t trigger poison revenge
Sleep killer doesn’t trigger sleep revenge

Etc

6 Likes

rinoel jack wabe seems like something i don’t want to deal with

Happy cake day :birthday::partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks brother :partying_face:

1 Like

Wow 2nd form Orochi sucks major member. RIP to whoever finds her instead of a much better random unfeatured Mythic

4 Likes

So true

1 Like

I pulled them both today, but I don’t think that I’ll use any of them in the near future.

Orochi seems to be too weak and clumsy to use in form 2. Maybe with a (maybe weaker) blood move or a slicer move she would be usable, but not like this. Specially since the entrance passive is a gamble and she’s not usable in the frontline due to the 200TU Fulu restrictions. And the Fulu moves are designed to Fulu, heal, Fulu,… that’s a lot of TU. Or Fulu, Fulu, die, but then there are better monsters to use.

Her design is not my personal style, but it is definitely awesome.

Jackolene is guessable very usable, but I really don’t like this token disruption. I hate this giant Boxjaws too. Like said before, it might drag the match long time if the passive is triggered multiple times. It might not even be a high disadvantage to the enemy, since he can always heal himself with the randomly placed tokens.

But I like to say, in the beginning of the game, Vinegazer himself won me a few (at that time) unwinnable PvE matches. So he is definitely my good friend.

Her design is again not my style, but it fits her very good, cute style, like Kiki from the movie Kikis Delivery Service.

My conclusion, again very great monster design work for both, but they definitely need adjustments inside their movesets in the future.

what’s the point of this

I think it’ll disturb the enemy and set up the moves for Jackolene, but once Jackolene is dead, the tokens will also help the enemy heal his own team.

Same like a Bronzeshell token can disturb, but also help the enemy to accelerate a Crescendo monster.

Edit: I finally understand your post, with heal himself I meant that the user heals his team members. Not vineye heals himself.

Sorry for the confusion, sometimes I cannot find the correct english words.

Update: just found Orochi in a 10× hatch

Time to wait and hope for some Momoing

1 Like

healing the team does not guarantee anything because the token may not die, I guess they will use it reaching 8-10 when the opponent has few resources 3 tokens can create a big mess, this together with wabe that will not let them sacrifice and rino that a In addition to adding 2 boxes, it can also give you a substitute ally, in that situation it does not matter if you kill all 3 since those who enter will kill and you will not take control again

It’s true, with 3 randomised vineyes it might be OK, but not in the situations you described. I agree with you 100%.

Maybe she really has to be bound to the active team with gravity.

1 Like

People who run teams based on adding token mons to their opponents are the worst

1 Like

If you’re referring to the Vineyes specifically, then Wavetail doesn’t actually prevent them killing themselves! Risky Heal/Risky Heal All aren’t considered moves that sacrifice the user, contrarily to Heal All

20220501_013831

5 Likes

That’s good to know! I’m glad Wavetail doesn’t make them permanent dead weight

4 Likes

relief to know this, still i think it must be immovable, dragon engine is a bad monster and it is

2 Likes