Thoughts on Hazuki( New Mythic) and Doomgoo ( New Legendary)

GOOOOOO

Very true, and it’s why it’s great as compensation from their side. However, the currency has perceived value to the playerbase so when large sums of it are granted to some users and it appears unfair to other people then they gain a negative feeling towards both various players in the community and the company. This is especially true because we face each other directly (PvP) so what other people get/do affects us. Giving away currency as they have may ultimately push some other people away from the game, losing the company money overall, so there is a monetary cost to giving out the gems but far less than the perceived value of the gems. Also, if mistakes happen too regularly and they have to compensate like this then it can make the overall problem much worse (but obviously that’s on them, they have to make sure they don’t make mistakes!).

1 Like

I think KD should act as a role model and reject the refund :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s far-fetched really. When did this kind of mistake happen last time? 5 or 4 years ago? It’s extremely rare so obviously not an issue. If someone quits Neo Monsters because of this then the problem is in their head and not anywhere else.

It was a coincidental, completely unpredictable mistake, and the people that happened to be active at that time benefited. This kind of thing happens in real life too: In very rare cases gas stations make a mistake in gas pricing and people get to fill up for 10 cents/litre. 20-30 people benefit and then it gets fixed. The world is not gonna end if a few people get lucky. It’s pure luck that the first of those people happened to go at the gas station at the right time.

And about the PvP aspect, even high level sports is mostly unfair, as some players might be injured for a game when the other team’s players are completely fit. Do we break legs from a few of the other team’s players to make it more fair then???

4 Likes

Can you stop making new stories to excuse what they did

1 Like

Can you say something useful for once? Am I making too much sense for you?

To be honest, we should probably get back on topic…

What do people think of Hazuki and Doomgoo?

I think Hazuki looks brilliant. A very strong, generic sweeper.

Doomgoo is very interesting design. I think it has some good potential. If it ever gets going in a battle it’ll do amazingly. Seems great for PvE too.

4 Likes

Just a quick reminder that every single person complaining about what happened would be dead silent if they benefitted from the gem refund. You snooze you lose!

4 Likes

You’re just coming up with several weird stories to justify what they did and repeat over and over how life is not fair.

The right thing. They made a mistake, and corrected the mistake accordingly, all things considered. I don’t understand what you are on about anymore.

Are you incapable of understanding basic things about life?

Anyway, you have written one slightly useful message here, the rest are useless and I’m getting tired of this so let’s discuss the new monsters from now on.

:duck:

:rofl: I found the official error. I got thousands or even tens of thousands of gems. right .didn’t affect balance.prepare for the next time. good game.

I find these mistakes and I can benefit from them. right?
@Dev_VKC

I guess your definion of

is to get lucky instead of having some rules and orders.

I guess you are the kind of person to whom everything needs to be explained.

My point was: Life in general is very unfair. Mistakes happen. When they can give unexpected benefits to people, some might benefit from them more than others. Sometimes others suffer from those mistakes but here it isn’t the case. Literally a few people benefited and the rest lost nothing. If this kind of thing happens once in 5 years, who cares?

Now you shot yourself in the leg, because what was done was exactly because of rules and orders. If they didn’t return the gems, they would have been in legal trouble because of false advertisement.

1 Like

got*

Ok, so you’re just greedy and missed every point I was trying to make again. Congratulations!

I am just allergic to any unfair adventages that others get when there were better solution to it, not the rushed one they did.

I think while we can all agree that it wasn’t ideal it’s at least consistent with how they handled this in the past. This seems to be the way they want to handle it so it’s fine. Given how rare these errors are I think it’s kind of pointless to argue any further. KD got lucky here which is great for him. But his luck doesn’t take anything away from you. You weren’t robbed or anything else. So it’s a bit weird to make such a fuss about it. I would have preferred a different solution as well but I also think it’s time to move on.

8 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not a mod, but if I would be, I’d have created an incident thread and moved the whole conversation there to keep this thread on topic.

1 Like