Neo update: Sunflower is dead, long live Sunflower!

Share your thoughts on this very last-minute update! Personally, I can’t wait to see the Sunflower users scrambling to find a team before ranked starts in 23 hours.

Momo is now the bulkiest stun counter with reliable sweeping in fastbreaker and guardian morph to fall back on when it’s at low hp. Chodeknight is also very slightly less of a trash monster than before in that the 1st form doesn’t deal 1k damage when it attacks with union attack.

Oh yeah, G.F. Lily got buffed too, but nobody is gonna use her anyway

5 Likes

Lmfaooo, it’s about time

3 Likes

Momo got justice to her big tits

2 Likes

New sets of SE
STarting with island challenge

10 Likes

11 cost stun counter bruh .

2 Likes

The fact that they didn’t remove stun revenge from Lily but instead nerfed sunflower pisses me :rage::rage:

2 Likes

What’s this? They changed the app icon too?:thinking:
IMG_20211021_120206

4 Likes

They didn’t touched lunactia

8 Likes

I wish they nerfed her shell summon rate instead. I use it but it clearly needed a nerf though

7 Likes

of all the neos who need nerf they are going to give it to sunflower, seriously what madness, they continue to lower the legendary and improve mythical.

[image]

2 Likes

seriously dude they nerfed only 1 legendary that was at the power level of S+ / S tier mythics in term of both control and aggression and they only buffed those mythics which were not even used much in both pve and pvp.

3 Likes

The only gf I have is Lily and boy oh boy is she op after the update I was hoping for a buff and it’s still trash like compared to every other gf it doesnt even come close

1 Like

at least it got buffed

They could have done some justice to it but yeah better then nothing

1 Like

it may be good with other GFs . hope u can work out something and get more GFs both in game and in real life if u want :grinning:

2 Likes

They improved 2 downright UNUSED mythics,
buffed a Legendary (while not making her unbalanced, very nice)
and nerfed the most oppressive Legendary.

I expected more quantity in this update, but the quality is good

8 Likes

Yeah I dont have much I am a new player and when you somehow hatch a legendary and still use super epics instead of it it hurts man

1 Like

i dont know why but i have a feeling that we are going to get avery good support mons for rock lock.

It’s only a matter of finding the right monster to support her. Not all monsters are supposed to be soloist wonders, she needs healers with her and that’s fine.

She’d have no problems with G.F.s, but without them you have to work around it with some monsters of your own.

1 Like

THAT new SE looks more powerful than CWs ngl.
200% stat boost with dual target moves and counter strike

1 Like