• :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
3 Likes

The moveset is so super interesting. It’s not worth the effort but for eventually awakening, it’s a nice way to ruin bronze shell abuser’s day.

Seems like a top tier pve monster too.

@Dev_VKC clothing of the first form in awaken and I’ll gladly drop my 1600 gems, she looks like a character from Food Fantasy (Rice)
She also needs buff.
Assisted Blaze on an Awaken mythic in this era? Come on

7 Likes

wait I just realised why did she go from cool looking flower mermaid to that generic boring looking awakened?

5 Likes

Is this supposed to be sleep counter?
Wtf is this mythic? even worse than SE

Are the monsters worth haching ?

Nope.

New mythic: Not good at second form
New leggy: Has potential but TU is high

1 Like

What’s the possible come back buffed for this thing?
Dreaded Wave Enterance?

:woozy_face: all hope for the second banner .
Didnt spend a gem in this .

Only the earth leg isnt bad for link earth teams

2 Likes

We love asking for buffs on the day of release, don’t we.

And nerfs

3 Likes

When opponent kill your summoned one in 2nd form you will be just left as deadweight. Then do purecure whole life. Ngl one of the worst PvP myth.

2 Likes

I’ve been very critical of a few mythics and called them the worst, like Unicera and Majorie. I think we might have a new champion for worst in the game!

Firstly, that art is absolutely horrible in my opinion. Nothing to like about it, just random sexual poses that differ from form to form (why do this btw, it just makes the waifu more confusing to differentiate between if their second form doesn’t nicely match the final form) and it doesn’t even look much like a fire element.

As for the moveset…

1. Mirror sacrifice would be nice to use against token disruption, but her lava entrance+ kills tokens before she gets the opportunity.

2. She can’t do anything important until a second one is on the battlefield, which is about 140s from her entry. If one of them dies, the other has to sacrifice a teammate before it can do anything (giving up a real monster just to durdle around and do nothing?) or if it’s the original one left then it sacrifices itself to come back in and need another 140s.

3. The payoff is a 100TU piercing move… we’ve got stuff like that on monsters with way less requirements!

Honestly, this will just flail around like a Doomengine and it’s worse because it even needs to sacrifice teammates to do it.

I have no clue what this design is meant to achieve.

P.S. To be clear, this is all me being critical of the art and moveset design. I intend no negativity towards the designers and am looking at it out of context of it being a mythic in the current anniversary (i.e. “half price” but also in an egg people would really like to hatch on and have saved up for).

10 Likes

Fish woman:

• 34% speed
  • Screwed if her clone chain is broken, slightly less screwed awakened
  • Pure cure while at a decent tu heals only 300 damage, which isn’t even enough to recover from a single entrance(600)
  • Assisted hit all (what)
  • Only way for herself to dispose herself is locked behind awakened, propels her cost of 14 to 17, and can’t even be used half the time as her entire playstyle revolves around being 2+ of them
  • Did I talk about the 17 cost
  • No common killer weaknesses, but not a lot of synergy either
  • Doesn’t even keep her tail, 2/10 monster design

Vinegazer:

• 66% speed
  • Can clone as much as it wants
  • Risky heal fully heals and also serves as a disposal move
  • Germinate leaves deadweight behind, giving it breathing room(something fish woman severely lacks)
  • 10 cost
  • Can perfectly function by itself
  • Poison revenge/eater plays into poison, so if one strategy fails it has another
  • Actually consistent art design
  • Is vinegazer

PVE: Vinegazer
PVP: Vinegazer

You don’t just create a mythic that’s functionally and strategically similar to a SE and have it be significantly worse in every aspect.

4 Likes

I guess they wanted to avoid people immiediately try to run her with auro and to spam clone her. With lava entrance+ she will kill off the clones at the back. But there are ways to go around this obviously.

This is your best take. Well said

As she is right now, she simply won’t be used due to how weak she is and how long it takes to set her up. Even if you get lucky enough to set her up, she becomes a liability to herself with lava entrance.

“She has pure cure to get an Aurodragon/Atrahasis clone off HG” you might say…yes, but who wants to spend 59tu to do so when you’ve finally set yourself up to use the piercing move at 85tu? (Her mirror sacrifice clone comes in with the same HP as the original).

I feel personally insulted that Assisted Blaze was put on a mythic. Nowhere near good enough.

And of course, if you need two of her on the battlefield, that means you have one less spot for stun protection which is always a problem.

With her skillset as confusing as it is, what baffles me most is her 34 speed. Your clone comes in at 74tu. 74! That’s an eternity.

All around, a headscratcher.

Some ideas:

• Assisted blaze on a mythic is pretty insulting tbh. Change this to Wave Eater (a water form of flame eater)
  • Give her Shield Entrance
  • Give her Blood Clone Next or at the very least a summon next so you don’t have to kill your own teammates (it’s not worth it right now)
  • Increase her speed dramatically
  • Make her sacrifice heal the team
  • Make Riptide Rend require another Honghua in your team (not on the battlefield)
3 Likes

I really like his design but his abilities are very bad, he is the slowest mythical I have ever seen, his abilities do not make any sense with how slow he is, I hope they improve this and balance him

I really like its design but seriously 34% speed is the worst I have ever seen, it urgently needs improvement, it cannot be that a mythical one has such low speed, it is mandatory to kill when it clones So her abilities are too slow, I would also like her not only to depend on her clone to kill, I would like her abilities to change or improve and for her to be able to kill on her own.

There’s no bright flashes or cool effects, unfortunately. They all get hit by the lava entrance before abruptly vanishing, and while the music plays and the character moves, everything else hangs for around a hot second until the last reinforcement arrives(ALWAYS 1 honghua+anything else), and you win.

How long it stays frozen seems to increase with the amount of honghuas, but it eventually ends. At least, until you get to a high number.

Seems like a large amount of stuff dying at once just kills the game. At that point, the game stays in this hanged state. I waited around for half an hour with norhing changing before I simply quit.

TLDR dont clone honghuas :+1:

Addendum: Weird aurodragon what definitely wasn’t there when I checked the reinforcements