This needs changed

I was on exhibition and I had Dragaia on last w no poison and 6 left on the other team and because of the time thing I lost because the game doesn’t let me take 5 SECONDS to think of who I should hit with last bite so I don’t make a dumb move and blow it please change this so u get 30 sec EVERY MOVE bc I accidentally went over once then every move after got shorter and shorter so I was forced to make moves I sometimes didn’t want to make then at the very end of a long match IT SAYS I WAS DEFEATED BECAUSE I DIDNT HIT ONE OF 4 LEGENDARIES THAT IF I HIT THE WRONG ONE, ONE OF THEM COULD EASILY PUT ME FOWN IN THREE SECONDS. Please change this PLEASE!

Didn’t know that all it takes is 5 seconds to skip a turn…thought 30 secs…maybe u took 30secs instead of 5 secs … ?_?

Well, maybe you just took a little long in your previous turns. It decreases your timer when you take a really long time, in response to trolls.

I was on exhibition and I had Dragaia on last w no poison and 6 left on the other team and because of the time thing I lost because the game doesn’t let me take 5 SECONDS to think of who I should hit with last bite so I don’t make a dumb move and blow it please change this so u get 30 sec EVERY MOVE bc I accidentally went over once then every move after got shorter and shorter so I was forced to make moves I sometimes didn’t want to make then at the very end of a long match IT SAYS I WAS DEFEATED BECAUSE I DIDNT HIT ONE OF 4 LEGENDARIES THAT IF I HIT THE WRONG ONE, ONE OF THEM COULD EASILY PUT ME FOWN IN THREE SECONDS. Please change this PLEASE!

You took too long on previous turns. the game notices when you take long to make decisions and punishes you for it.

only thing I can say is: Think faster