This may be stun phobia,lol

7 Likes

When you meet ‘Phoebe’ without stun protection you’ll sure get ‘Stun phoebea’ :joy::joy:
@Phoebe

7 Likes

Flocca in FL that’s very unique

6 Likes

I wish everyone used him like this

1 Like

Wait a minute, I fought this same team yesterday, that same fl, that was bullying!

I am currently running this FL
Padrinorca
Dracorosa
Geomagnus
FD iris
And avearonix of 5 and if there is no function to fulfill, enter dolpfreez that is 6I’m doing all of this since I ran into Phoebe very often and a fellow member of my clan stuns the same amount as her, so that’s why I’m running that FL and besides it’s also very functional

1 Like

Isn’t iris unnecessary if you’re running an otherwise stun immune frontline?

2 Likes

He uses it to accelerate. He can backstab it immediately after acceleration since Iris is a speedy fukka so that’s no problem

Can my team survival in the ranking battle on Friday,sir。Do you have any suggestions

Actually, it’s me who’d like to ask you one thing about your team… Does A.S. Fokus usually get a turn or does it get killed immediately?

1 Like

It would be better if I had scorpion😂but It has considerable damage

1 Like

Ah that I know, 50% ATK buff on a full attack monster only means disaster. My issue was about the fact he’s kinda slow, so I don’t know if he’s risky to use or not

Not matter, if the three monsters in front of it can perfectly attack the opponent, then as fokus still has a high probability of output space

By the way, it’s really scary for the last team to meet a strong sheep(Sleep all my monsters):scream::scream::scream:

I see, thanks! I can’t run that strategy so I didn’t know how it would play out.

Who, Lemon?

All kinds of monsters with sleep, including her😂

brother so I get 80 sec defang and 35 sec raw movements and Geomagnus executes his bloody fury in less than 125 sec you tell me if that sec discount suits me

1 Like

I would recommend that it be the other way around, the beginning at the end, and the end at the beginning.And dusi can’t fulfill its function properly because you use poison and that removes the shield, maybe you could try an FL like this
1 polaboss
2 freezercobra
3 whicker
4 AS fokus
5 The butterfly :joy: (I can’t remember its name) and you can use a floccurusaurus of 5 or 6
(My humble opinion)

1 Like