This is probably the best PvP event monster I've had an opportunity to get.

Avia failed to kill moss with wallbreaker on this occasion:

Bad RNG but we can add that to the list as a 1 out of 10 fail.
One of my battles against StarLord

Starlord is one of the luckiest players i have played against. Amything that has 1/10 chances of happening seems to happen in his game.

Like cylo not one shooting tt.
Him bypassing protectors.
Etc

1 Like

By being no.1 in many PvPs he got buffs on his monsters :joy::joy:

Doubt that otherwise rng would love me ive won the most Pvp over the years only challenged by lightgm and rng hates us both

Shocked to see lightgm gone now though

It happens and itā€™s terrible like that one game we had and your croc bypassed my stag and Titan to knock back angel :joy:

A shame that he left. Donā€™t worry though, Iā€™ll be around for quite some time.

I lost a game to Jamal as well this Pvp when dolph failed to kill mecha was terrible

Iā€™ve had that happen to me before; I get why itā€™s there but it will never cease to annoy me.

1 Like

Ya im also shocked lightGM left

Same happened with me

I swear you are right. I played him twice this PvP I won 1 battle he Won the other. His auto-protectors felt like Auto-protect plus. Iā€™m not talking about the diamonoids

Yeah lol

1 Like

Did LightGM leave? Thatā€™s dam dissapointing. That guy had the most entertaining teams. I miss his troll teamsšŸ¤£ I hope he comes back and is able to find another team to cause people to cry like babies.

#MakeNeridiaGreatAgain

I played against lighgm this pvp, maybe hes gone because of Christmas and didnt play ranked

I love how the ice dolphin is now referred to as ā€œdolphā€ and now dolphoenix doesnā€™t have a nickname :joy:

1 Like