This is crazy

How many featured legendaries do you have?

Like 20 something.

WIth the chance for featured legendaries going down to 3x chance instead of 10x or 15x chance, you potentially have had 10 or less featured legendaries and a lot more legendaries from the standard egg pool. Would you really do a trade like that just so you can get a few featured legendaries that you really want?

Once again, yes. Because those extra featured legends include dupes, and weaker non standard legendaries. Perhaps it’s just my bad experience talking, but id rather have save 6 packs for a single, guaranteed,
great monster that i know i would use(tricranium, orca, nova, etc) than spend those packs and getting the likes of emeraldont, bettlebrute, sacrosphinx, dupes etc. I’m sure there are people who have profited off the new system but unfortunately I have not been one of those.

1 Like

The 6th pack guaranteed was usually just “a featured”. Only on very rare occasions did it give you one in particular.

The “special festivals” that everyone remembers so fondly were the ones with two new monsters and you got one of the two guaranteed in 6th pack. However, those eggs came with no bonus on featured so you were basically spending 300 gems for one of the two new legendaries and that was it.

The grass is always greener. What we have right now, on average, gives people more good stuff. 15x chance that we’ve got for this year is quite insane I think. Even on 10x I noticed far more people were picking up the best legendaries. People complain about the PvP meta including too much of the same monsters… I have no doubt that the 10x featured has been a big contributor to that. People have been able to pick up a lot of limited legendaries they want for PvP at a faster rate than in the past.