This is already a trend

Agree 200% whith this nullifying strike shouldn’t do high damage to a monster that dont have any revenge

1 Like

That’s gona make her too hard to charge though.

If there’s no revenge, she’s gona take approx 200 TU to charge and that’s with another flutter on the field.

That means 1/2 of your FL is doing very little and basically nerfs her to the ground.

Speed nerf is best imo, because then people are prepared for attacks and have more time to deal :blush:

1 Like

But using nullifying strike on a monster that doesn’t have any revenge its like ysing payback killer on a moster that doesn’t have death revenge and still do high damage ,it makes no sense ,that move should target only monsters that have revenge (stun poisom , death revenge , sleep , and other ones … like revival ones )

Yeah I get what you’re saying completely. I know in principle a one shot nullify to no revenge doesn’t make sense, but the attack stat boost is obviously why it goes so hard.

Nerfing nullify will take too long for it to charge. 200tu is way too much and it has no alternative.

If it had another attack instead of Knockback, then nerfing nullify would be more viable. It needs another attack option if nullify is to be nerfed.

Retribution and confidence strike are easy to set up and it doesn’t matter what the target is, but the reason they’re ok is because they don’t usually come in at 80+ speed. That’s why speed nerf is probably best.

Let’s say you’re running Iris and Maeve. That’s half your FL which has taken 182 TU (shout out to Blink) to kill one monster. Whereas a Jag for example could kill 2 monsters on its first turn.

Again, I do back a Maeve nerf, but for so many reasons I think nullify is not the answer. Doing so nerfs it to the ground.

Speed, and if necessary shielding is the way imo.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

What?! They are awesome :heart_eyes: @Eklypz

2 Likes

As i said I was using a throw / earth link teams
Abt u always comparing it with skeleviathan
Man doesn’t heal himself every 42 tu and has a 150 tu span after using protect focus and does not have an stupid 1000% def boost .

I just remmebred the new mythic , has (defuse can can only used id 1 target has revenge that kill 1 mosnste , so every other moves are limited but nullifying strike … , but as you said i agree whith you ahain because then maeve will be useless whith knockback fluuter swapping and bloodrage , she cant charge , the best nerf is her speed

say it ain’t so…

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Everyone is saying that’s the problem with Mecha Angel and that’s what will happen with Maeve. There are loads of nerf options, but that’s just another reason why it shouldn’t be nullify. I vote speed too. Hope it’s at least faster than Sui and Jag though :sweat_smile:

Good luck to kill Camilla with 9 AP back to back. When orca and suikenshi in limit 1 :rofl:

1 Like

Nullifying strike shouldn’t one shot mons who don’t have revenge skills

1 Like

Shock, Gary wants a maeve nerf :rofl::roll_eyes:

1 Like

She was still played back when nullifying strike wasn’t as strong. If it was made that strength again but did one-shot damage to revenge monsters then it’s better than it was in the past. It should still have enough aspects to be good, just not able to guarantee getting a kill for bloodfury on its first turn at 77% speed. Bloodfury is another point to think about too… I mean it literally only needs one kill from nullifying strike so it’s not like the whole monster depends on the reliability of the nullifying strike damage.

Not to campaign too hard for a nullifying strike nerf, just saying I don’t think it should be discounted from the conversation.

The difference between 70+9 and 77+9 isn’t that great. I think she should have Jag speed around 65. That would be fine.

Lemon, I know you care deeply about her but please stop mentioning the shield :sweat_smile: Its probably the least problematic thing about Maeve. It’s a strong SS but it was there before the buff and it wasn’t an issue. Targeting the shield would be a classic non nerf. The combination of speed + focus + one shot move/kb is the problem. Honestly we could even leave her the same and just give her a trash move instead of knock back.

My main issue with her is that you can’t avoid her moves. She goes around protectors, around revenges and what can’t be killed because of HG will simply get knocked back if it’s problematic. It’s just so annoying.

Ah I’ve always found it incredibly useful, but if people don’t think that’s a problem then fine. Keep it :partying_face:

Just leave nullify alone :joy:

Yeah, it’s useful no doubt :slight_smile: but actually the twiggy comparison is quite fitting because back then we also ran into a situation where every non high speed FL got totally steam rolled by Twiggy.

Right now 77+9 is the benchmark for a competitive FL in the top bracket and that kills variety.

Only thing that makes the game even more boring is stun. #NerfStun

2 Likes

On that note, make it so that stun absorbers don’t absorb stun from stun immunes. Right now, I could run three stun immunes and a stun absorber in the frontline, and a tranquilizer could still stun the absorber for 320tu and put another to sleep. This makes sense from a logical standpoint as well. In the scenario I mentioned, the stun absorber should only get stunned for 80tu because the others don’t need to get their stun absorbed if they’re already immune to it.

4 Likes

Now you’re speaking my language :wink:

Speed nerf is definitely the one.

・ Maeve can perform RockLock
There is a description that meave is a RockLock counter, but the meave setup is also a configuration that can perform RockLock. In fact, DLZG-L has won first place in PvP in the past with its meave + RockLock strategy.

・ His Flutterdrake of SE is excellent
SE’s Flutterdrake is Good. Flutterdrake iris has a high SPD and can stun opponents and absorb stuns. Flutterdrake salvia has a high DFE among SEs, has a barrier, and is not bad for usability such as giving turns and making copies. These are a cost of 10, so I think it’s an advantage to be able to spend the cost on other monsters.

・ Nerf needs to be done carefully
For example, to awaken Mythic, we need about 2100 Gems as an expected value. Many users are awakening to think “this monster is strong” and may be spending a lot of Gems on it. I think that easily nerfing this can lead to disappointment and distrust of users.

7 Likes