This game is kind of garbage?

The devs made things for newcomers a lot easier. (a festival egg with several strong limited legends, vastly increased gems for going through story mode) Besides, with some thinking and proper gem usage a newcomer will be able to reach equal footing with veterans.

The ticket shop? Given how new it is, the devs could have some ideas on how to fix it. Possibly by porting all of the normal egg legends there, and revamping the special egg completely so that more powerful legends can get added to the egg pool.

That’s how these sort of games work, trust me I’ve been burnt by it as well. It sucks, but the best option is to wait until the odds are a little higher before rolling for new monsters.

I agree with this, but from the look of things it’s unlikely that’ll ever happen given what the higher ups said to the dev team.

2 Likes

Can we just allow the guy,
You guys are just berating him so much,!
Okey he must’ve been angry or pissed at game,
In the end it’s just a game

1 Like

This reminds me of my very first topic . U guys were too kind to me back then though…

1 Like

lmao

So true, people take this game way to seriously.

Some people can’t have opinions on this forum (Especially new players) until the forum police (I won’t name them, because you know…) comes and points out every stupid aspect of a post and ridicules the person.

Get a ■■■■■■■ life and enjoy the game

2 Likes

To everyone who told me I was just complaining and haven’t mastered the art of team building:
One, that’s why I put it in quotation marks
Two, it doesn’t matter if it IS possible for my point. I am arguing that finding the possible route in the near infinite team and enemy team RNG combinations takes near infinite time and patience, neither of which I have. It’s human nature to get frustrated by doing the same thing over and over again without any progress, y’all are telling me not to be human if you’re telling me to just keep on trying different combos after 6 months of this crap. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD, is what I’m trying to say. I’m not saying it’s impossible, just that it feels impossible, and that feeling makes for bad gameplay.

Most players understand your point - the only ones who doesn’t are who have nearly all strong pve legendaries, mastering UC 2000 and bored af. For them it cant be challenging enough, so they blame people like you. Ignore it. It’s always the same people who are like that

3 Likes

That’s what she said

7 Likes

That’s not human nature but rather, as the commonly used saying goes, is the definition of insanity.

Maybe if you’re doing the same thing over and over and it’s not working, maybe you should try something different :joy:

3 Likes

@WickerWraith You can act like @eNjiin and turn everything down thinking we are arrogant hypocrites who are lucky enough to have every good legend in the game while they are playing for ages and know every strategy in the book.

Or you can do something @eNjiin never did and that is actually trying to understand what the people wrote who were trying to help you. You have every right to be frustrated but let me tell you, you have a great collection of monsters who totally capable of beating every story battle. You can take a look at the thread of weird smiley guy, he constantly makes progress and every time he comes back with a question, his team and his skill have improved.

Show us the team you have built, give us some information about the opponent you want to beat and there are many people who would be to help you to master this challenge. We have all been at the point where you are at right now. This game is frustrating. But the positive Thing is, most of us got out of there and can now help players like you to do the same thing.

Basically this.

2 Likes

Oh we are getting personally I see. For a discussion you should not use words like “what he never did” like you know that I never try to understand and help other people
You act indeed like a hypocrite and proved my above message to be the truth

Like a German well known sentence:
Getroffene Hunde bellen

1 Like

Someone should close this thread…

1 Like

… and change the title.

1 Like

Agreed it leaves a bad first impression about an amazing game 99.9% of us enjoy very much to the people who are visiting the forum for the first time. I get that people have criticisms but there is a much nicer tone that could be used when voicing them.

3 Likes

If you’re really thinking the thing youre providing is „help“ then people definitely shouldn’t ask you to „help“ them :joy:

Do you guys want me to lock this thread?

2 Likes

Please. But I thought you didn’t have mod powers @NMEGaryOak? But if you do more power to you

1 Like

That’s something which you are not deciding. It’s hard to accept that as boosy person. I got you. But not everybody who disagree with you is directly not helpful for your understanding

@ItsSherlock Don’t aggravate eNjiin or WickerWraith by being rude.

@NMEGaryOak Don’t be condescending to others or laugh at them cruely. Also, do not pretend to have mod powers you do not. You have done this too many times, do it again and I will issue a suspension. Sometimes it’s a clear joke but not this time.

@eNjiin Please do not argue with other forum users. Be careful not to lump people together like you did in your post telling WickerWraith to ignore others, it’s what set them off.

To the others, thanks and I totally agree this is not what new players reading the forum should be seeing. Please everyone be nicer to people like WickerWraith offering some personal feedback on the game and saying how he’s struggling. With supporting new players our community will not grow in a positive way. We all know this already and the vast majority of comments on all threads like this are great, I’m just saying what most of us are thinking when we read the posts above.

Closing this thread now because it has derailed. @WickerWraith if you want some help on strategy and how to enjoy the game more then feel free to post in an appropriate thread, I hope you have a more successful time with the game soon. My main tip would be stick around to see what PvE events the game has to offer and expect there to be a fair amount of content you can’t complete for a while as you learn to master everything and improve your collection.