Disappointed

My username is : ameerawan61
I have been playing from 2 years… But still I have only 2 legendary monsters. I hatched 5 special gold eggs too but everyone contained a super epic monster… I stopped playing this game for sometime coz I was disappointed how my team is so much inferior to other players…I feel Players who don’t spend money on the game are not awarded gifts and special monsters. I belong to a nation where the exchange rates are killing the gamers. 1$ = PKR157. At this rate how can we teenagers manage so much money to buy gems. Only 48 gems in this game costs as much as the pocket money of my 2 months… And my gems frequently disappear in this game… Once 54 of them were lost somehow and another time 76… Once the developers gave me 34 gems as a compensation but honestly I am really broken this time because it takes months for me to gather a rare gold egg and in the end I still get a super epic

Hey there,

I’m a free player of this game who’s been around for a little over 3 years now. I’ve got 84 legendaries and 6 mythics. If you play consistently and complete the events as best you can then the game gives you lots of gems and rare gems which you can use to get monsters. There are two free legendaries easily available, we now get 6* tickets each month from login which can be used to buy legendaries and right now we’re having the Pupupa/Moth legendaries get released in events (6 in total - one for each element). There’s plenty of chance to enjoy the game and get far without spending money, if you’re willing to play the content to earn yourself some gems.

7 Likes

Hey! Don’t get downhearted. Killerdog is right. You can get really far as a free player. I’ve always been a free player too and my luck on egg rolls sucks! I’ve been using more or less the same old legends for some time, but I always find if you get your combinations right, you will beat a team of thrown together legends easily.

I’m always messing around with team building stuff, so If you ever want help with team building let me know and i’m more than happy to take a look at your team and give some advice. The other day I helped someone and they only had about 5 legends. Stick at it man.

4 Likes

Start a new account .
Anniversary might give u a free pack which is just around the corner !
2 legendaries is not much to lose in a cursed account after all

2 Likes

Don’t worry, here in the U.S. The gems are also too expensive. Dinner for 2 at a cheap restaurant costs the same as 40 gems. With all the times I rolled 40 gems and got nothing, I could eat for a month. Please don’t be tempted to spend 2 months of your pocket money just for a small chance. You will most likely lose it. Keep going after the free stuff. It takes some time but it’s still fun.

3 Likes

Ok. As usual, try to get more legends and SEs asap. This is what I would do with your monsters

Fortunately you have Galvbane. So run

Galvbane, Shadowyrm, Remus (4* leaf monster) and Bitterbeast / morselmon.

This FL has one aim, clear the stun protection and charge Galv. Shadow will use Protect killer, Galvbane will finish them off if they have hold ground. (If not skip shadow and kill with Galv). Remus with knockback any more stun protection. This frontline is high speed.

5th shinobi dragon
6th healing stunner (lightning dragon)
7th healing stunner (holy SE)
8th The legend holy sleeper

Shinobi buys you more time in case there’s more stun protection and you can retreat when the timing is right to bring in the 1st stunner (this will be easier on PvE as you can just skip)

Leave the one monster sleeping. He’s fine. Also in general try to leave anyone who’s stunned to oblivion.

Poor Galv will be getting tired now. His health will be low from all the bloodcraving. This is also what the stunning healers are for. Also you have life flip with Bitterbeast

Once you get to the sleeper, sleep lock the enemy by leaving sleeping monsters untouched with the holy legend.

Stick a stun absorbing protector next because it’s been a while. If bitterbeast is on the field use protect immediately.

Boiler comes next, combined with Rex for some throw action.

This team will require some thought and getting used to. Keeping Galv alive is key,
Or charging shadowyrm. But fortunately, thanks to my tactical genius and your unbelievable tenacity to keep going and win, you should be fine. :blush: good luck and let me know how you get on.

3 Likes
  1. Galvbane

2. Shadowyrm

3. Remus

4. Bitterbeast

5. Shinobi dragon

6. Stunning healer - Thundrake

7. Stunning healer - Archseraph

8. Shadow hunter

9. Protector with absorb

10. Burnsalot (third)

11. Rexkong (get one from monster hunting)

12. loch (4th)

enjoy and make sure you read the description above

2 Likes

I think Remus is a one star monster.

Can u explain what a Boiler and Legend water shark looks like??

Boilertribe?

2 Likes

Sorry! I meant Burnsalot. Not sure what the 5 unevolved ones are called. It’s 3rd.

Also I thought the 4th monster in your screenshot was a different monster. I’ll amend my original posts

Yeah Remus is low, but it’s high speed knockback is key to the stun and I assume you have a low cost atm too so he’ll help with that.

He might become a problem, if he sits there all game. If that’s the case swap him out for an AP or the 4 star stun bomber

Awe you thinkin bout me?

Thanks for the help man.
I have a 16 monster squad so kindly suggest me 4 more monsters

No. :blush:

2 Likes

If I can just make a small suggestion that will help you get the feel for all the monsters in this game. Play the “Bi-weekly” events. You are able to use different monsters and see how they work together. Study their moves carefully.

2 Likes