Think about it!!!

I love that idea, even if they do it with the 6-star tickets I would like too.I think they should update the store every 6 months because there are legendary ones that we wish do not appear in eggs and do not appear in the store.

I don’t know about any 7 Star ticket giveaway in any Ultra evolve Quest to me that sounds kind of absurd because the idea of getting a 7 Star ticket it’s supposed to be kind of absurd anyway you’re supposed to get one whenever you start the game however I was unlucky but the idea of using getting one in general it’s supposed to be out of the question basically and I say basically with a grain of salt it may be possible to get one but it’s not your main concern I think there should be an event at least once a month that gives us the opportunity to win at least one 6 star ticket possibly two but no more than two and make it medium largely difficult to get 2

Hey sorry if it wasn’t clear in any of the posts above but nobody is asking for 7* tickets, they’re asking for ways to get shards for the mythics they own already. Once you get a mythic then you want to be able to awaken it at some point. For the normal egg pool mythics there’s hope… you can get the extra copies over time for the shards. However, for the limited mythics you just have to keep pouring gems into eggs that feature them. For anyone who isn’t a big spender you don’t want to do this unless the egg also features legendaries you need. In practice that means it will take an enormous amount of time to awaken any of them.

One year ago I bought 9 packs in the Valentine’s egg and very luckily got 2 copies of Brynhildr. I would LOVE to awaken her but a year has passed and still I have no more copies. There was one egg that, in hindsight, I should’ve spent gems on in November which featured Brynhildr (and the new Sacrumega) but I was recovering my gems after the anniversary in preparation for Christmas.

I don’t know how many years I’ll have to wait to get my two shards for her. I really want there to be something that assures I will eventually awaken her. With that assurance people should be more inspired to roll for mythics that require awakening to work well. Right now only some are appealing to the free players and low spenders.

I hope to have my Brynhildr awakened by the end of 2020.

2 Likes

What about exchange 10 Legendary Tickets for a mythic shard?

1 Like

Maybe 9 would be perfect

It’s been thought of a few times. To be honest it undermines what legendary tickets are meant to be used for… legendaries.

Either the exchange price is set at a very reasonable level so many people stop using the 6* tickets for their primary use (which is bad design - may as well give out 7* tickets / shard tickets) or the exchange is unreasonable so nobody uses it except the top spenders who have an excess of 6* tickets and it simply adds to the already functioning system of mythic dupes giving 7* tickets (kind of pointless - better to give more stuff available for 6* tickets).

2 Likes

Well.About the new event.
Mythic Colosseum
It should reward us with a shard potion though.

With “mythic” in the name I have some hope. It even has Brynhildr showcased in the info and artwork!!

However, it may simply be a place for them to tease us with an upcoming mythic… letting us play with it and start drooling so our wallets start drooling as soon as it appears in an egg.

1 Like

That would be a smart move on their behalf; advertising a new monster for the upcoming egg on Friday. I can see this happening.

1 Like