Things I’d love to see in Neo in 2021

1. A better search function in the monster dex. We don’t know the number unless we own the monster already or ask someone.

2. All monsters on Test your team to be on +9 (or have the option to)

3. The friend chest screen to remain once you use your 5 free rolls. When you’re spamming the button to open the chest, after the 5th free roll it automatically takes you back to the festival screen where it’s easy to accidentally roll.

4. A new type of event (or two)

5. Even quicker and easier ways to farm ingredients and silver when you’re at a certain level. It’s not challenging and it’s not fun. It’s just a drain on time. Silver is the main one for me personally but I know others feel the same.

6. The need to go back and explore the islands and more story.

7. A clan / guild system

8. “Run” available during either turn (obvs)

9. A slight increase in legend potion drops. We were promised more, but this is few and far tbh.

18 Likes

Honestly all the other ideas are totally good quality of life improvements but I just want this

2 Likes

I would also like to see that in the section to edit the teams save the changes individually in each space, sometimes I adjust a team by removing or putting SS to accommodate the cost and then when I am using other equipment sometimes we have deactivated an ability and it affects us, this is very annoying

4 Likes

By the way Thank you for repeating the request that the run button remains in both shifts :relaxed:

@LemonSqueezy

Some kind of a way to awaken myths without spending money or gems

2 Likes

That would be awesome. Sometimes when I’m building a team I already have an endgame or midgame in mind. When I go to place those monsters in their proper positions, I sometimes turn on a SS then it gets reset and looks like I have chromera in my frontline.

• Single Slayerbane to scale with the kill counter of the enemy monster.
  • More 5 stars obtainable by catching them, like twighoul.
  • Probability of rare gems in free chest (1 or 0.5 %?).
  • One more limited monster apart from the 2 shinies in the shop (other shiny or maybe one random from the whole monsterdex) to have more variety.
  • Little changes and improvements in the layout of the home screen, online screen and battle screen, to give it a new fresh style.
  • Some few attempts to advertise the game, it can be in social media or few and short clips in YT like other mobile games.
  • A PROPER AND WELL THOUGHT REBALANCE OF MYTHICS.
2 Likes

Some great suggestions. One very important thing missing though…

• A way for people to, over time, work towards getting shards for the mythics they own (#KDAwakensBrynhildrIn2021 - been two years now almost since I got 2 copies)
3 Likes

I read this idea in the forum but I remember where: that the legendary also appear in the store when they are on the banner as they put the mythical

1 Like

But I doubt Devs will do it :sweat_smile:

I think we have enough legendary potions personally, but besides that I agree.

2-in-1 plz

1 Like

Because u haven’t rolled on her egg ever since perhaps… 1k+ gems o.0

Try to keep this thread away from Monster balance. We have enough of those already :blush:

1 Like

Yes I should can u tell me what’s scorpiogeist raw poison massacre tu is I think it was 200 tu after the change but today in weekly challenge I found it to be 100 tu

1 Like

It’s still 100

1 Like

Ok thx I thought it got Nerf on both it’s raw moves

Shiny Arborgias whose colour is #6fc4ab and has Stun Counter. The push this meta needs

1 Like

1 Like