Ideas for the Game (Week 6)

I do like the expanded pool of available monsters obtainable from the friend chest, but I wish it was a more integral part of the game.

1: I wish obtaining friend points was easier. With friends being the only source of this, it takes so long to accumulate 2000. I feel that they could incorporate point rewards into events + logins to make it more interesting.

2: In addition, I wish there was other rolls for friend points. They could still keep the original roll, but could add limited time rolls like evo material rolls, increased fruit + silver roll, 5 star and under rolls which could run on a theme (cost would have to be more expensive I’d imagine), and maybe even a potion roll.

I think implementing something like this would make the friend chest more exciting to look forward too, instead of being a must do for daily missions.

3 Likes

is it a friend chest? i thought it is silver chest since all you get are silver most of the time… haha

1 Like

Yeah, because the currency you use comes from using friend monsters. You do get a lot of silver from it though.