Thanks devs but...

Back to back festival special egg, awesome!

But f2p are crying on the corner :’(

Back to back festival special egg, awesome!

But f2p are crying on the corner :cry:

Yeah, pretty much.
Why they at least don’t give 100 gems as a new years gift?
For such gift we would forget most bad moments we had this year and probably won’t quit soon.

Agreed well if i get 50 gems i would be satisfied tbh

uuuoooo uuu I can feel dem moneyy flowsss

Haha, i hate to say it, but it’s a way to make more money right? restarting the 10 in 1 gem thing all over again so people have to spend more to get the benefits :/ 

Anyway, there is no incentive to lower the F2P/P2W gap because F2P don’t provide any money, so I wouldn’t count on anything nice for us anytime soon. Also torrentide kinda sucks (the last SE) with its slayerbane only taking out 1/4 of Zephy’s life and a half of anything else. It’s a really weak crit

Thanks for leg dupes too. If you have only two legs you’ll roll those two for your entire life again and again. It’s already hard to hatch one. Then you get a dupe.

Yeah, something needs to be done about dupes. They have their place, but legends are really hard to get. I would say put all the limited legends in the regular egg(start over on the limited legend pool.) reduce dupes to at most 1 every other legendary. That way people still will get dupes, but your playerbase won’t be all salty because they had bad luck.

A while back on trainers lounge i suggested that dupes give legend pots (only for legends) that way it wont be such a pain when you get them.
Anyone agree?

Meh, I think this doesn’t solve the issue. A leg potion is great, but it’s really hard to get a legend. I think this would leave people just as frustrated. But at least you’re suggesting a possible solution :slight_smile: I wonder what other ideas there are :confused:

you know, its very nice if the devs will atleast care for us even a little.

Tbh with dupes as another issue I’m surprised even though it’s been a big complaint throughout the year that they haven’t done anything about legend dupes. They also apparently have time to throw out these money grab events but then say they need ages to solve one problem with bugs etc. I know it’s not my place to talk about coding cause I know it’s difficult from what my friends at uni told me and it can take a long time to get rid of bugs, but the way they’re handling them with balancing other things is just poor IMO

How about a 1* monster with ability to envoled to leg?
I don’t think they give us free gem,so I suggest this instead