The Rockoid bug in SCB

Just played the new SCB extreme difficulty and The Rockoid used Throwmaggedon on its first turn. I don’t think I had stunned it. It should have 100s restriction from first turn.

Has anyone else seen this?

I have. Exactly the same situation as what youve described. Came in and used throwmaggedon instantly.

Throwmaggedon can be used after 100TU has passed since the battle start, not the first turn of the monster.

2 Likes

Ouch, didn’t realise. I misread the skill. That makes it far better than I thought already! It’s good to see such a fearsome throw monster.

So it’s like deodragon.

The restriction, yes. In practice it’s like a Penguinator V2. Bit higher speed (46%), shield rather than HG and both 200TU. Difference is no excessive force but guaranteed one-shot damage (I think) and easy setup (4 rockoids rather than 2+ enemies with a kill).

Uh what? I thought that move required 4 rockoids as sacrifice?

Thats 4 rockoids.

Typo, sorry. I typed that last post quickly and didn’t read it again to check. 4 rockoids isn’t “very easy” either so I guess it’s more balanced than it may look at first. It’s a great buff for throw teams anyway.

4 rockoids is a piece of cake

I get the idea, but the cost seems a bit steep for what the move does. Then again, I haven’t had much experience with throw teams so I could be completely wrong.