The Rockoid bug in SCB

Just played the new SCB extreme difficulty and The Rockoid used Throwmaggedon on its first turn. I don’t think I had stunned it. It should have 100s restriction from first turn.

Has anyone else seen this?

0 Likes

I have. Exactly the same situation as what youve described. Came in and used throwmaggedon instantly.

0 Likes

Throwmaggedon can be used after 100TU has passed since the battle start, not the first turn of the monster.

2 Likes

Ouch, didn’t realise. I misread the skill. That makes it far better than I thought already! It’s good to see such a fearsome throw monster.

0 Likes

So it’s like deodragon.

0 Likes

The restriction, yes. In practice it’s like a Penguinator V2. Bit higher speed (46%), shield rather than HG and both 200TU. Difference is no excessive force but guaranteed one-shot damage (I think) and easy setup (4 rockoids rather than 2+ enemies with a kill).

0 Likes

Uh what? I thought that move required 4 rockoids as sacrifice?

0 Likes

Thats 4 rockoids.

0 Likes

Typo, sorry. I typed that last post quickly and didn’t read it again to check. 4 rockoids isn’t “very easy” either so I guess it’s more balanced than it may look at first. It’s a great buff for throw teams anyway.

0 Likes

4 rockoids is a piece of cake

0 Likes

I get the idea, but the cost seems a bit steep for what the move does. Then again, I haven’t had much experience with throw teams so I could be completely wrong.

0 Likes